"Preciate' you asking but I don't think this is something you want to get involved in" April replied looking at him.

"I'm already involved"

"True" she nodded. "But maybe you want to sit this one out. I'm bout to fuck up ya baby mama's life. She keeps talking shit bout shit she doesn't know bout and she's trying to have people question my character and my reputation" April said bluntly. He knew she was serious but so was he.

"She started this shit and someone has to end it. I'm on ya side ma. So whatever you need me to do just say the word" and he meant that shit.

"That's good to know but I rather you keep ya hands clean. She's already an issue for you so she's waiting so she can run to the Gram and throw you under the bus again. She's already coming for me I don't think you should get involved"

Dave wasn't trying to hear none of that shit. "Look I get it she's my baby mama but fuck her. She can suck my whole dick. Sorry not sorry but she showed me every last one of her true colors and they aren't pretty. She showed me who I was really dealing with. She's a poor excuse for a woman and a fuckin mother. She doesn't even care bout our damn daughter. She's pulling no calls no shows not checking on her or anything but she has all the time in the world to jump on the Gram and start shit" Dave said heated.

"Yet she's talking bout being a mother. She doesn't know what a mother is. I don't want that type of person around my child. She doesn't give a fuck bout her own daughter than why should I give a fuck bout her. Time and time again I let her in and she fucks up. This is bigger than our fucked up relationship. Like you said right is right and wrong is wrong and in this case she's dead wrong" Dave said getting mad all over again at how Millie had been ghosting Kairi. "So what can I do" he asked again.

April looked up at him and sighed. "I wish I could tell you what I want you to do but honestly I'm in no position to ask much of you. I have a lot going on right now and all I want is for you to be there but I this point it would be selfish of me to ask you something like that. I know I'm speaking in riddles and things seem to be off but all I ask is for you to bear with me a lil while longer. I promise I'll fill you in when the time is right" she said practically pleading.

"I don't know what's going on with you but I know that something is up but I'm not gonna pressure you into telling me. So when ya ready I'm all ears ma. I love ya lil ass I ain't going nowhere"

"Hopefully" April mumbled but he had heard her. Dave knew she had something heavy on her chest and yea he wanted to know what it was but he was willing to wait just for a little while. He just hoped that it wasn't anything detrimental or something that would put their relationship on the line and test them all over again. "But uh can you stay with me tonight" April asked.

Dave looked at her like she was crazy. Hell yea his ass was staying. He couldn't wait for the day they shared the same bed again. He always got the best sleep with her by his side and the fact that she liked to be rubbed to sleep he was staying no questions asked. Then to top it off she was practically naked so that was bonus for him. Dave had plans to rub all over that booty. Besides he knew April needed him tonight so he had no plans to leave her side anyway. The same way she was keeping him calm was the same way she was keeping him calm. They both needed each other.

"Get those thoughts out ya head Dave" April mugged him.

"I ain't even do nothing" he smirked.

"Yea but you thought bout it"

"Can you blame me though" he chuckled.

"So I'm guessing that's a yes" she shook her head.

"Hell yea"