chapter 6

Chris pov

I left my room even though it was early i wanted a head start to the library so i could return some of my old books and i saw something strange. My neighbor was leaving her hotel room, i had never seen her leave or come out of that room so I was quite startled. "Heya i don't think we've met before, im christopher" I said and stuck out my hand. She completely ignored me and started to walk faster. "Okie dokie" i said and remembered i forgot my phone.i opened my door and grabbed it petting my dog, cat, on the way out. I strolled down the halls of the hoteldon to the exit. I left the hotel and strolled down to the library, once I got to the library I checked the time, it read 9:45 am. "Im early!" I said under my breath, happy that i probably beat cath. I turned in my library books and texted cath.

"Yo are you here?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"Inside by the book drop"

"Can you get outhere?"

"Okay im coming"

I approached the door and took a deep breath, "im finlly going to meet her," I said to myself. I slowly opened the door and saw.... Nothing?

"Where are you?"

"I'm sitting on the bench"

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I steadily walked over to the bench and waved "heya" i said.

"Wrong bench dork"

My phone buzzed "oh shoot sorry" I said to the lady i just said hi to as I rushed over to the bench on the other side "sorry" I say just loud enough for the girl to hear and roll her eyes in response. "So you're cath?" I say looking at the girl in front of me. She had gorgeous dark brown hair with a single streak of periwinkle blue in the front that was curled to perfection with a flower clip holding the right side of her hair out of her face. She had eyes big enough to get lost in and perfectly sized lips that were light shade of red most likely from lipstick. She had jawline creating almost a perfect teardrop shape that i was almost jealous of. "yeh , and you are chris i assume?" she did with voice most like vanilla "yeah, are you ready to go?" I said to her "yeah" she said standing up and brushing off the skirt of her dress "by the way, where are we going?" she questioned. "You'll see"

A/N thanks so much for reading, i know it's not that long but i hope you still enjoyed it. ill see yall in the next chapter (hopefully) bye!!