chapter 5

Caths pov.

What do i wear?! What do i wear?! What do i wear?! . My thoughts rambled around my head faster than light as I searched through my closet for anything that was at least half decent. When you live as a hermit in a large hotel rooms you don't really have clothes that would impress someone. Heck you don't even have clothes that are even okay to wear outside. I threw clothes to the ground as I frantically searched for something okay to wear.

"A HA!" I exclaimed as I found a dress buried under a pile of hoodies. The dress was a sherbert pink with white polka dots, i had only worn it once a month ago when I was deciding what clothes were too small for me so I could throw them away. I don't remember ever getting the dress but it fit pretty well so i kept it.

I took the dress and set it on my bed, looking back at the mess I made with puppy eyes. I knew it wouldn't pick itself up so i didn't really know why i did puppy eyes. I walked over to the pile of clothes melt down, sliding down onto a beanbag next to the pile that mainly consisted of hoodies and jackets. I picked up a blue hoodie and started folding, soon enough I had folded at least fifteen hoodies and moved onto jackets. I picked up a black leather jacket and threw it onto my bed, on top of the dress. It might look good together i thought as i began to fold my jackets.

I got up and looked at my clock, it read 8:30 am, i only had an hour and fifteen minutes to get ready (it's a fifteen minute walk to the library). I threw on the dress only to realize it had belt loops in the back, I sighed and went over to my closet to look for belts. Soon enough I found a black belt with flower embroidery and put it on. I liped my jacket on along with ome black stockings since I didn't have the time to shave my legs and without the stockings on my legs made me look like a sasquatch. I looked for some shoes and reluctantly looked at a pair of heels my aunt dropped of at my door for my birthday, I shook my head and grabbed a pair of dark brown cowgirl boots with white flower embroidery. I slipped on the oversized boots and stuffed a few cotton balls into them to fill the empty space.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out a mirror and curling iron out of my drawer, they were also gifts from relatives. I brushed out the rats nest in my hair and plugged in my curling iron, I then searched through my drawers and found a flower clip for my hair. The curling iron beeped and I picked it up, i had not curled my hair much so i was just hoping I didn't burn it off. After curling my hair i clipped in the flower clip and grabbed a purse. I picked up my phone and a thing of pepper spray off the floor because you never know and dashed out my door even though I didn't need to leave for fifteen more minutes.

A/N phew, finally a long-ish chapter anyways hope yall are enjoying the story, more chapters coming soon!!!!