Avni: I know the owner personally and if you excuse me I have to do something

But before she could go, the guy held her wrist tightly, making it turn blue

Avni tried to free herself and slap the man but before she could Neil pulled her to the side and faced the man.

Neil in fury: Excuse me but what are you doing?

Guy: Who are you man? Are you her boyfriend?

Neil: Why does it matter? Is your thinking so cheap that only a prince charming comes? Never thought about how it could be a brother, friend or cousin? And please learn to respect a woman. She didn't do anything wrong.

Neil then felt a punch on his nose. But before anything could happen further Mr. Jones came and intervened.

Avni: Neil!

Mr.Jones: Sir please leave right now

The guy left while giving dirty looks to Avni and Neil.

Mr.Jones: Avni sweetheart please go give the pastry to the boys and Neil come grab ice

Avni: here mr. jones, heres the money

Mr. Jones: No need. And come here again. Proud of you sweetheart

Avni nodded and left the shop with Anjali and Neil.

Anjali then got a call leaving Avneil alone

Avni then grabbed Neil to the side

Avni: What was the need for you to fight? Why did you show your hero giri?

Neil: Because I cannot see anyone humiliate you. I can't see you hurt. You are my love Avni.

Avni: Why do you keep saying that? That you are my love. Stop this bullshit

Neil: You think my feelings are bullshit?

Avni: Neil you know that I have no place for love in my life.

Neil: Avni, Avni, that's where you are wrong. Why don't you realize that love is in your life? Have I not convinced you?

Avni: Look Anjali's back. Let's head to the Tower of London.

Avni wiped a tear and refused to look at Neil. They soon headed to the Tower of London where Avni marvelled at the waters. Neil stared at her intently looking to see her feelings.

Avni: You know Neil, this is my favourite place to visit. I love seeing the soothing waters and the waters and sky and I love the way they reflect upon each other. So beautiful yet so peaceful except when there's thunder.

Neil: It's like love. Beautiful feeling with its ups and downs.

Avni rolled her eyes and went to the hill where there was going to be fireworks.

Neil: Avni wait

He then grabbed Avni and sat them down

Avni: Leave me Neil!

Neil: No! I want to continue our conversation. Why are denying your love for me when I can clearly see it in your eyes.

Avni: I don't love you

Neil: Then why did you let me in yesterday? Why were you hurt when you saw me being punched.

Avni didn't answer

Neil: It's because you love me pagli! But I don't understand why you are hiding it from me

Avni: because i'm afraid. I'm afraid that it will destroy us like it destroyed my parents. I can't see that happening to you Neil. I can't.

Neil: Look I will never hurt you. And we are not your parents. I am Neil and you are Avni ok? We love each other.

Avni nodded crying. Neil hugged her while she cried. She was finally letting all her emotions out.

Avni: Neil I was afraid.

Neil: No need, I'm there for you.

Avni: It's just a new feeling and I feel nervous

Neil: Don't worry, I'm always there for you.

Avni: I love you.

Neil couldn't believe his ears. She finally confessed her love towards him.

Neil: Kya?

Avni: I love you duffer

Neil: And I love you my ajooba.

He then gave her a big hug and looked at her lips. She lowered her eyes and they kissed. He kept sucking her top lip while she sucked his bottom As they kissed, Neil hugged her tightly and rolled down the hill kissing intensely while the fireworks. They ended their role wil Avni on top of Neil wandering his hands over her.