Ch. 38- CITRUS ASSUALT, BITCHES!

Start from the beginning

"I'm tired of looking like I'm homeless."

"Ha. Hoe-meless."

"I'm not a hoe!"

"Tell that to Shiggy!"

"Bitch."

"Either way... I think I have new clothes?? If this sweater counts??"

"Doesn't count. I mean like... an actual closet's worth of clothes."

"THAT can be arranged!"a floating pair of clothes and a feminine voice pokes their head around the corner.

"GHOST!" Twice screams and throws a pillow, falling off the couch.

"Relax, it's just me!" The clothes moves from around the corner, followed by a smug Denki.

"Name's Hagakure Tooru! The pink girl who left, who may I say is criminally hot, is Ashido Mina, but she goes by Mina!" Hagakure waves a gloved hand at us.

"Hey Twice! Mina told me you were here!" Kaminari says and Twice perks up, poking his head above the couch, the white eyes on his mask widening.

"Denki!! It's been soo long!" He stands and vaults over the couch, running over to Denki and completely crushing him in a huge bear hug.

"hhh- it's only been a couple of months- but I'm glad to see you too!" He hugged him back weakly, almost being suffocated. Twice quickly pulled away before he could kill him, though, and faced Hagakure.

"...so...you're not phased by me just.. being here?"

"Nope! Mina came back and told us everything after talking with you! Also, I overheard you talking about how 'crazy' you are, and I can confirm that we don't mind!" She said while excitedly waving her hands around and bouncing on the balls of her feet. Bubbly. Twice heaved a heavy sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness!"
"I'm free!" Hagakure giggles.

"Yep! And we wouldn't mind going shopping with you guys for new clothes! Maybe this Saturday?"

"Sounds good!" Twice shoots some thumbs up at her. He's so cute when he gets all excited...

"Yeah, and Spinner! We have a friend for you to meet! Well, more like friends, but still one person in particular!" Hagakure looks at me and I cave in on instinct from nervousness. I see Denki with an even more smug look on his face, his eyes shifting between me and Twice. I can't see Hagakure's face, obviously, but she just radiates smugness.

"Uhm.. wh-who?"

"All of Class B! But mostly Rin! He has the same issue with being cold-blooded and all that jazz!" As soon as she stops talking, there's a knock at the door.

"Speaking of class B..." She trots over to the door. I start freaking out internally and yank Touya close to me. Twice freaks out as well, running over to the two of us and joining the nervous hug pile.

"What if they don't like us?"

"They definitely won't like us."
"They'll love us!"