Scene 14 - The Truth

Start from the beginning

Trooper 2:

INCINERATE!

ZAP! ZAP! Koenig and Paul fire their lasers at two of the robots. BAM! BAM! Three are destroyed! ZAP! Paul shoots another. ZAP! The fifth robot zaps its laser against the computer bank, sending it in flames.

Computer:

INFORMATION! INFORMATION! INFORMATION! COMPUTER DAMAGED REPORT! THE COMPUTER MUST BE PROTECTED UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES!

Trooper 5:

ATTACK AND DESTROY THE HUMANS! SERVE NO MERCY!

Trooper 6:

BUT THE COMPUTER MUST BE...

ZAP! ZAP! Those two robots explode their circuits and are now scrap metal! The other storms over powerfully, its arms ready to smash through anything!

Computer:

RELEASING...

Koenig fires again. ZAP! KABOOM! All the seven robots had now been destroyed.

Dr. Russel:

John, Turab and Lara are waking up!

Computer:

MORE TROOPERS WILL DESTROY THE HUMANOIDS!

Paul:

Looks like more are on our way now!

Both Turab and Lara have been released, and begin breathing again. Since it has not been long they have been re-awoken before, they wake up much easier this time. Turab immediately notices an angry Koenig, grabbing him unexpectedly.

Turab:

Commander! You took the bait! And now you are back for the solution!

Commander Koenig:

Where is it?

Turab:

You cannot stop the plant! It is indestructible! You fool Commander! Some ruler you make!

PUNCH! Turab is punched in the face, knocking himself down he moans in the pain. John aggressively grabs him back again.

Commander Koenig:

Listen to me. These might be the last few words you will ever hear anyone ever tell you! My people are dying on Alpha and I want to find a way to stop it!

Turab:

You... You can't kill my daughter and me. If you do, then you will never be able to stop it!

Commander Koenig:

Then I'll just have to kill you then!

Dr. Russel:

John! No! There has to be a better way than this!

Computer:

TROOPERS TO INCINERATE THE HUMANOIDS!

Commander Koenig:

Paul, get Lana at gunpoint. It looks like we are going to get more company!

Paul grabs her up and points her stun gun at her head.

Turab:

You will never be able to stop the plant Commander!

Commander Koenig:

Then I will take you back to Alpha and let it eat you too!

Sandra:

More troopers are coming!