12) Please Let Them Come:)

Start from the beginning

Sighing I thought 'I have to do this' " ok so I was wondering if you will allow me to let Hazel and Katie to live with us in London forever?" Mom, Gemma and Robin looked at me with wide eyes. "Harry no!" Gemma whispered- screamed. "Please mom, Gemma and Robin please I want to live with them we are so used to having them around plus I know Hazel hates it when I leave please mom" "harry i don't know" mom said. I looked at Robin "I really don't know if Hazel and Katie don't mind then I guess you can" i looked at Gemma "I don't know harry I get where your coming from but this is a hard decision I mean I know Hazel misses you but I really don't know" "ok harry why don't you and the lads go upstairs me Gemma and Anne need to discuss this alone" me and the lads nodded and walked to my room.

I sat down on my bed and sighed "don't worry they will agree" Niall said to me as he placed his hand on my shoulder {Narry💕} I nodded. We sat in a silence it wasn't a awkward silence it was a comfortable silence.

Anne's POV {NEW POV!!}

The boys walked into Harry's room as we heard the door shut I told them to follow me in the kitchen.

"Anne I think we should also see the girls decision" "I know robin but Hazel is my youngest child and she has never really lived without me for more than a week" Gemma sighed "I don't know about this it not my decision it's yours and the girls to decide I know that harry will keep them safe I'm sorta okay with it but she will have to skype and call at least once a week" "ya Anne Gemma is right harry will take care of them"

After a moment of silence i said "okay I guess but than I want to spend more time with them before they leave" robin and Gemma nodded and we walked back into the living room and robin screamed "boys come downstairs" the door flew open and out walked the lads.

Harry's POV

We walked out the door and went downstairs I was rally nervous we sat down it was silent for a moment until louis said "so..." "Right me robin and Gemma have talked it out and we have decided that yes they can come and stay with you guys" the lads all had big smiles on their faces i screamed "yes!!!" But then mom said "but..." Are smiles faded slightly "on one condition that Hazel will call and Skype at least once a week" "yeah sure mom"

Just than Gemma said "wait don't we have to ask Katie's dad George" "oh right when he coming back?" I asked. "Just your luck harry he's coming tomorrow" I grinned just than we started discussing more about how mom wants to spend the day with Katie and Hazel. Mom decides to call her boss and say she'll be out for the day and so does robin and Gemma calls to cancel on her friends and well I call simon and talk to him about all of it luckily he agreed just as we ended the phone call we spoke more about everything just than Hazel and Katie came in and we went quiet.

"uh...hello?" Hazel said but it came out like a question... {I'm too lazy to write the rest of the conversation it's already written before}

Hazels POV

Me and Katie went in my room and we both didn't have a shower since we already showered in the morning.

I changed into my outfit that was a cute white top, along with the same black ripped jeans I wore in the morning, with white low top converse. For makeup I put on blush lightly, than put pink lipstick with its lipgloss {it's a set}, and then put a nude color eyeshadow with a black thin line of eyeliner, I put my hair in a braid. For jewelry I put my sliver heart necklace, than put a silver interlocking bracelet, I put my Geneva white stripes watch, my 'XO' silver ring, my black heart ring, Glitter trip-disc earrings. Then I sprayed my Lipsy perfume, I put my nail polish on. Lastly I took my Tory Burch black bag and put all my things in it that I would need, I put my ray ban aviators on.

Katie wore a cute pink top, along with the same jeans she wore in the morning, with her pink sneakers. For her makeup she put blush lightly, than put a light pink lipstick with a shiny pink lip gloss, she put pink eyeshadow with a thin black line of eyeliner and she left her hair open only braiding her a small part and making it a hairband {hopefully you got what I mean}. For her jewelry she wore a golden necklace with love written, than a cute bracelet, a golden ring with love written, hoop earrings, a blue Nixon watch, she had sprayed her Katy Perry scent, she did her nail polish. She had a white shoulder bag, she wore her Prada aviators.

We walked downstairs everyone was ready. Just than mom said "okay listen up the plan is we will go to eat first at Papa Johns {I don't know of it's in Cheshire or not} than we will go to the movies and watch a movie than shopping than we will go to the pier than come home." there were a bunch of okay'a and yes's said. "What about the car arrangement?"Gemma asked. Katie spoke up "how about Hazel, Robin, Harry, Gemma and Anne go in one while we go in another, I mean let the family be together" "great idea" I heard Zayn say. Everyone nodded "I'll be driving, pass me your keys Hazel" I threw the keys to Katie and sat in the car in the middle of harry and Gemma.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Like it?? Hate it??
Vote & Comment please❤️

Omfg We Broke The Vevo Record and OMFG Harry Edward Styles Called 'Us' LEGENDS!?!!?!!? LOL Vevo had to block SMG MV coz they can't count the votes it's too much haha XD but still I want the Video back!! Gosh I'm So jealous of a damn Monkey it met 1D before me!!!
Anyways sorry for not uploading in forever💕💕

~Z💚💜💙💛❤️