Yoongi blushed, seeing Jimin only inches away from his face. His eyes were a dark chocolate brown, eyes that always had a way of making him feel as though he were about to melt.

"When you two are done fucking, come here," Taehyung grumbled from the living room. "I was going to tell you guys something."

Jimin lifted Yoongi by the waist and sat him down on the closed toilet lid, mumbling, "We should probably go before Tae really thinks we're up to something."

Yoongi laughed, taking Jimin's hand in his as they left the bathroom to meet Taehyung.

"Fucking finally," Taehyung groaned. "Get dressed or something, we're going out on a date."

"We?" Yoongi frowned. "A date?"

"A double date," Tae said. "You two, me, and Jungkookie."

Yoongi whined, not wanting to leave the house. "But— I wanted to stay home and cuddle with Jiminie!"

"I'll pay," Taehyung grinned.

Yoongi wished, hours later as he sat across from his boyfriend and next to his brother, that he had the ability to turn down free food.

Sadly, that was one thing Yoongi could never do.

<3

Taehyung pinched Yoongi's thigh. Again. For the sixth time, this one harder than the last.

"What?" Yoongi hissed, his face forming a frown and his droopy eyes snapping open. He was so so bored. At this rate, he'd be falling asleep at the table in only a few more minutes if not for Taehyung's painful pinches. Yoongi wished he could go home.

Tae groaned at his brother's stupidity. "Nothing." Then he looked at Jungkook, who was looking around the small restaurant, quietly observing its cozy nature and the happy couples around them.

"Kook, I have to pee. Come with me."

With a shrug, Jungkook stood up and walked Taehyung to the bathroom.

The table now quiet, Yoongi looked up at his boyfriend, who was sipping his lemon water with a serene smile lighting up his face.

Hesitantly, he nudged Jimin's foot, who looked up, eyes wide, straw still in his mouth. Yoongi did it again, in a way that Jimin could tell was intentional.

Jimin nudged back, looking amused. Yoongi, suddenly feeling confident, placed his foot on the younger's crotch, and Jimin gasped quietly.

"Yoongi, what—"

Yoongi rubbed his foot with an innocent smile and Jimin groaned.

"Yoongi, d-don't—ahh~"

Yoongi could feel Jimin getting hard. He grinned, rubbing the younger's hard-on again.

"Does oppa like that?"

Jimin's breath hitched as Yoongi's pace increased. "Y-yes, feels good."

Suddenly, Jimin whined at the absence of Yoongi's foot.

"Too bad," the older smirked. "Oppa can't always have what he wants."

He saw Taehyung and Jungkook walking back from the bathroom and quickly slid out of his seat and into Jungkook's. "Kook, I'm stealing your seat, sit next to Tae."

As expected, there was very little objection, Jungkook sliding into the booth where Yoongi previously sat, and Taehyung next to him, now across from Yoongi.

They ended up ordering their food soon after, and were now waiting, Taehyung smirking at his phone and Jungkook a blushy mess.

No doubt, they were texting each other.

"Yoongi, I-I'm still hard," Jimin whispered into the older's ear, voice strained.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine," he whispered back. "Be quiet for me though, okay?"

Jimin nodded, inhaling sharply when Yoongi began to palm him through his jeans.

"Yoongi, baby," Jimin groaned under his breath. "You're going to be in so much trouble when we get home."

Yoongi smiled, his pace increasing. "Can't wait."

"Wait, Yoongi, s-stop," Jimin nearly moaned, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to stare at him weirdly.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"F-fine," Jimin smiled weakly before letting out a quiet moan.

"Hyung?"

Jimin gritted his teeth. "I'm fine, Kookie, don't w-worry."

"Your face is so. . . . red," Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes.

"I d-don't know, I've been feeling kind of sick all day," Jimin lied. "Could y-you guys just take our food to-go? I should probably head home."

"I need to take care of Jiminie," Yoongi smiled. "Just keep the food in our fridge or something and I'll get it later."

Taehyung and Jungkook looked very suspicious, but let them leave the booth hastily, hand in hand.

"They're definitely going home to fuck," Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung slid out of his seat and into the seat opposite to his boyfriend. "Yeah, you're right."

Taehyung was mildly disgusted, but how could he expect any less from them?

<3

hi i'm sorry lmaooo this chapter took an interesting turn

nowww, a question: what is one thing you would want to change about my writing style? (bE mEaN iF yOu hAvE tO)

alsooo: does anyone here bullet journal?

i do :3

thanks for reading <3