Up to the School trip

Our previous school organized a trip for the students who have been in this class. As we arrived we see all grown up people .. I can't even regonize them..

Suddenly Aoi lifted me up in bridal style don't worry my princess I'll take care of you. My faced turns completely red. Suddenly out of no where an old man shouts around and say:
"Make groups of two !"
And as told everybody made their group. Aoi didn't allow me to go in a group with any other than him. So I end up being his partner.

Man:" AWNSER THIS QUESTIONS!" He say as he give us all a paper.

R:" AH! I know this" I say happily.
A(aka Jake):"and I know these!" He say as he fill in the Paper.

After an half hour everybody have to take a seat in one of the many busses.
I sit down next to Aoi.
R:" I'm so excited" I said with a bright smile.
A:" Me too" he awnsered happy.
R:"I can't believe we actually met again ... And that you're Jake ..." I suddenly get quiet and stare forward. Shoot .. I forgot.. He's Jake...
A:"Rumi are you okay ?" He waves in front of my face to see if I'm awake.
Then he starts shaking me.
A:"Rumi! Wake up!"
R:"Huh what's wrong?" I say like nothing happened.
A:"I'm sorry for not telling my true...."
Before Aoi could finish his apology a few girls came to us and Interupted him.
Girl 1:"AOI !!! KYAA!! I can't believe you're here too!" She scream.
Girl 2:"Rebecca you didn't even notice him years ago and I did . I've always loved you !!!"
Boy(next to us):" And now you all 'know' him sure... Cheez you all only care about popularity" He say annoyed.
G 1:" That's not true! Aoi-Senpai would you sit next to me?"
A:"Why?" He say cold.
G1:"Ehm because I'm way more beautiful than her." she says confidential.
A:" I have no reason to sit next to you. I do have one to sit next to Rumi" he say while smirking to me. My face turn all red again. And the girls walk away sad as the old man tell them to sit down.