11-08

I slowly open my eyes as the sun shines threw the whole in the curtains.

Today is the day... His day...

Suddenly my phone rings. I pick up the phone and say:

#

R: Good morning with Rumi?

--: Good morning Rumi. I'm the manager of Aoi Shouta I figured you're his best friend. So I would like to ask if you would like to come over for his surprise party?

R: Yes, ofcourse ! What can I do to help beside come?

--:Think of a nice present for him. I'll come and pick you up in a hour.

#

And he hang up...I'm going to a birthday party of a famous singer... What to do?! What to wear?!... Mono-chan! As I thought of her I ran to her room. And knock on the door.

"Mono!!! I need your help!!" I said in panick.

"What's wrong ?!" She said as she opened the door.

"I got invited for his birthday! What to do, what to wear, what to give !!!" I still panicked.

Mono dragged me into her room and gave me a cute dress and I changed into it. Then she finished my make-up and my hair.

" So your ready to go" mono said.

"W-what about the present...?" I said still freaking out a little.

"Ehm.." She said.

"I got something. Thank you mono!" I said as I left and wait outside for the limousine.

As the limousine arrived and brought me to the location of the party the manager asked me were my present was. I awnsered "I'm going to sing..".

The manager smiled and made sure I got some time on the stage. Then it was time. Aoi was arrived so everyone hide and as he came in "SURPRISE!!!".

He was surprised more then ever!

He smiled so brightly that it made everyone smile. I got lost in it.

He noticed me and came towards me but I was still staring.

"Rumi-chan?" He said as he tried to get my attention.

"He is .. Pretty handsome...." I mumbled.

"Thank you" he said with a bright smile.

"J-Jake ?! I-I mean Aoi" I said with a flustered face.

"Nice to have you here" he said with that amazing.. Pretty ... Handsome and hot face...

"Eh.. I'm sorry.. Happy birthday" I said and gave him a cheek kiss without thinking. Everyone stared at me. Shoot.. I forgot.. That's something my family does with birthdays m-maybe not here. He held his cheek and start to get red. "T-thanks Rumi..." He said. Fast I went to the bathroom to escape the embarresment.

W-what did I just do...

After a half hour I went back in and everyone sat down for a show. Then suddenly the manager was on stage.

"Dear Aoi Shouta,

I'm glad to work for you. And ometedou! Aspecially for your birthday I invited your best friend Rumi.

As he said that I got very shy. Me ... His best friend ?.... I went to the stage and stood beside the manager.

"She has a little extra surprise for you" he said. Now I totally start to shake.

"Y-yes I do " I said as they start the music. And I start to sing:

"sotsugyou dake ga riyuu deshou ka