A lady walks in and she smiles at both of them.

"Aren't you both the cutest? What's you two's name, sweeties?" She ask and both them got nervous.

'You..won't put us there...right?' Chim points at the jails and she turns there before laughing.

"Of course not! You both didn't done anything wrong. Did you?" She ask and both of them nod.

'We came out without..Ggukie. ..'Kookie replies and it was confusing for the lady.

"Ggukie? Is that your hyung?" Kookie shakes his head to no.

'His me but biiiiiggg!!' He shows the height by his tiny arms.

The lady neverously chuckles.

******************************

Meanwhile... at the company~

"WHAT TAETAE IS MISSING!!!!" A loud scream was heard from the outside of the company.

"Hyung!!calm down! ! The police is searching!!" Jungkook fans Taehyung who almost passed out.

"Aigoo why would they be outside?" J-Hope wonders and Jin sighs.

"Honestly if that kid is hiding under the selves then I'm leaving Korea for a month!" Jin announces as he was fed up by Tae.

"Hyung!how could you say that! MY TAETAE! OR I WOULD SAY ME IS MISSING!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!" Taehyung fake cries.

"What about the others?" Jimin ask and everyone snaps their head to him.

"We have to go now." Suga says and walks to the door.

Everyone stares at him until picking their bags.

It was chaos in the company building.

*****************************

3 hour past~

At the station..

'I wanna go home....' Kookie whines and rubs his eyes.

'We can't until they release us..' Chim replies and tiptoes to see if anyone came.

Suddenly, someone came and calls their name.

"Chim!! Kookie!!" Both of them looks up and runs to Suga.

'Hyung!!' Both of them chrips but Suga hits their head with a thin paper roll.

"Who the fuck told you three shits to go out with out telling anyone!??" He yells and both of them hung their heads.

The officer came without Tae.

"We couldn't find him." He says and Suga rolls his eyes.

"What else can ya do huh??!! Shove used tissues to your ugly ass mouth and stay at the corner. Fuck this shit. " Suga walks out after spatting at the officer.

*****************************

At the company building. .

A lady walks to the reception desk and ask the reception to call any stuffs.

"Do you have an appointment?" The reception lady ask. But the other lady blends down and shows a kid. The reception lady quickly calls someone when she saw that kid.

****************************

At the dorm. .

"It's not you fault. Don't cry." Jimin was patting Chim who was crying.