Chapter 20: Dimitri's fall

-Rose / Clarity POV-

I was on my way to Edie's office to talk about the change over and how I wanted to leave it for a while when I heard voices behind Lissa's door.

When I recognised Dimitri's voice I stopped and listened.

"I can't let you go you and Edie are the best guardians we've got." Lissa pleaded and my heart dropped that she didn't mention me.

"You have Clarity and Rose trusted her." A small smile came to my lips when he remembered my name.

"I know but she barely knows what she's doing!" Lissa exclaimed. "For gods sake she came here to learn how to fight. Don't you find that slightly suspicious? Not even a little bit? She hasn't proven to be trust worthy yet! You are already believing she's fit to be head guardi-"

I quickly used the bond and stopped her talking by speaking in her head. 'If you ever want to know who I am now I would suggest you shut up!' I screamed in her head. I really didn't like threatening Lissa but I didn't like being bad mouthed eather.

"I know who Rose is!" Lissa said in joy.

"What? Wait! Rose is alive?" Dimitri asked.

"Yes she told me but I figured out who she is!" Lissa exclaimed.

"Who?" Dimitri asked "Who is she?" He was clearly happy at her words where as I was preparing to run for it.

"Rose it Jack!" Lisa said. I quickly got up and ran to find Tony and Jack.

"We need to go." I said then got pulled into Lissa's head due to how happy she was at figuring out the 'truth' about who I was.

"So I don't need to hunt Victor?" Dimitri asked. That was why he was in there! Asking permition to go on a suicide mission!

'Lissa I need to tell you a truth that I shouldn't of lied to you about.' I said knowing this new lie would stop all her panic.

"We've found you Rose arnt you happy?" She asked aloud so Dimitri could hear.

'I'm sorry Lissa but I lied about being alive.' Lissa slumped into her chair and let tears spike in her eyes.

'So you really are dead?' She asked me through the bond not wanting Dimitri to hear.

'I'm really sorry Lissa.' I said sliding down the wall in my own body.

'No we can bring you back, like last time!' She said trying to believe her words.

'No Lissa we can't' I sighed 'last time more of my body was acused able. Now all there is, is a bag of bones stuck together with crusty blood.' I told her and realised she was crying really hard at how blunt I was.

"Well if Rose is gone then i'll see you in a few weeks." Dimitri told Lissa then stormed out of her office. i quickly snapped out of Lissa's head and back to where a confused Tony and Jack were standing.

"We don't need to leave i've sorted it out but cover for me untill i'm back" i told them and left to find out where Dimitri was heading.

i quickly pulled together a small bag of belongings because i figured it would take a while then followed him as he left court to go and kill Victor.

-Dimitri POV-

i quickly grabbed the bag i had packed the night before, got in my car and raced away from court leaving all my friends behind.

i was going to go around chaising Victor untill i can kill him.

i looked over to the woods beside me and saw a slight shift but i shrugged it off as an animal untill i saw another.

i quickly put my foot down on the clutch and exselarator, changing gear to make me go faster but whatever it was in the forest was not getting the messige and sped up.

after 2 hours of driving i got to the place Victor was last spotted, spontainiosly forgetting about what ever was following me.

i got out of that car and was greeted with a wall of fire.

"I'm sorry Dimitri but i'm not going to let you walk to your death." a familiar voice said behind me,

"Go away Clarity i dont have time for this." i growled out. i had wanted to get inside before the sun set but it was almost that time. "I thought you would understand being as Rose was family to you." i told her then stepped through the earth ony to have the earth i was standing on rise.

Clarity couldn't do that.

i snapped my head around to see Roses face, eyes, beauty but with Clarity's hair!

she had been lieing to us! all of us! But we had found Rose's body hadn't we? if not who was it?

i looked to her hand and saw the snake ring still wrapping around her finger.

i smiled to myself as i questiond how i hadn't noticed it before. probably due to my moping around but what about everyone else? what was their excuse?

"Rose?" i asked in a shakey voice. "Is that really you?" i asked as the earth began to sink back to the ground.

"I-I can't..." she stuttered as she looked down to the floor.

i quickly walked over to her and pulled her head up so our eyes met. "Please never do this again." i said then pulled her lips to mine. i felt hers moving in sink with mine as they molded into eachothers. i tasted a smal tang of salt from her tears but wrapped my arm around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck in an atempt to make me smaller.

"You can't tell anyone." she murmered onto my lips and i mumbled an okay before she continued kissing me.

she wrapped her legs around my waist and i pushed her back against my car as the kiss heated up.

it was all perfect;

Rose was back,

she was in my arms,

she was alive and safe,

i no longer needed to kill Victor Dashcove.

it was all great and perfect but i had spoke too soon.

i heard a low wistel then pain shot up my back as i crumpled to the ground and rose glared at the person behind me.

i heard i loud maskulin scream and a few crackles then i realised she had set him on fire.

i let out a choaked laugh before i let darkness encase me into nothing more that a vivid memorie.

________________________________________________________

Authers Note:

sorry for being late and short even though i havent decided on an updating scedule, I'll get back to you on that one.

okay i decided i will make a goal i have to reach before i get to the next level, if it doesn't go well then never mind but if it works then YIPPY!

5 votes, 20 veiws and 1-2 comments.

Best Wishes

Yo Coco

xoxoxo;)