Chapter 12: victor

-Rose POV-

i was just sitting on a deck chair when the strigoi alarm went off.

"JUST LET ME RELAX!" i yelled to the sky as i turned round to see lissa frozen at the sound of the alarm.

"lissa?" i asked snapping my fingers infront of her face.

"V-v-victor!" she sturrered and i wipped my hear in the direction she was faceing to see victor leading an army of strigoi to us.

i quickly grabed lissas hand to pull her away when a pain ran up my arm paralising it and forcing me to the ground.

"What the hell?" i muttered trying to stand up with the use of only one arm.

"my ring." she murmered stairing at me.

"What the hell is it made of." i screamed as i finaly got to my feet. i tried to use spirit, earth, fire, wate and even air but nothing was happening.

"Platinum." she murmered as fear covered her eyes. "RUN!" she yelled and we started to retreat but we were to slow because victor had gotten onto my back and was pinning me down as she ran.

"Run and tell them what happened. i'll keep you updated on whats going on if i can." i told her through the bon then cur it off so she wouldn't feal the pain of victor shoving a platinum stake into my stomach causing me to scream in pain.

"Weve found your little weekness havent we rose." he wispered in my ear as he shoved it right through my body making sure none of my body could even twich.

"drag her away but keep her alive. we need her." he told his army. "we can kill the rest later."

how did they fiure out what could hurt me before i did?

i stared ro black out causing black dots to swerl in my vision. "ple...on't... iss!" i pleaded even though it didn't make sence then i was gone.

i woke up in a small room surounded by mettle walls and a simple bed.

i quickly got up planning to barge the door down when a pain shot up my arm after i tried to barge it down

"Someones got money!" i yelled through the wall. since platinum is so expensive it was probably mixed in with other mettles so that they could make a room out of it.

"and someone else is awake." i heard victor call through the door.

i imidiatly jumped further back onto the bed and pushed my back against the wall causing me to scream in pain as i touched the mettle. it felt like it had just came out of the fire in a fordge!

i instently jumped off of the bed to the floor annd screamed when i found it was the same.

i jumped back onto the bed like a wild animal and ralaxed in the covers.

then i remembered i had been stabed so i reached down to find a hole in my shirt that was still soaked in my blood but my stomach was perfectly fine. not even a scar.

i inspected the parts of my body that had touched the platinum to find burns and blisters.

"Nasty." i snapped my head from the disapering blisters only to find somthing much worse in my opinion. vicotor dashcove as a strigoi and clinging to his arm was another strigoi that goes by the name of tasha ozera!

"What do you want?!" i spat at them.

"revenge!" they said spontaniasly making me think that they actule decied to become one body with one mind and that tasha wasnt just clinging to him.

"the terrible two." i laughed and made up a song in my head. "ive just thought of somthing tell me what you think:

the terrible two, went for a poo,

right in the same damn bathroom.

she thought he was gay, he thought she ate hay

they ended up evil basterds!"

i saw victors fist clench at his sides and tasha narrowed her eyes at me.

"Needs work doesnt it?" i asked "thought so, oh well ive got time." i told them then pretended they wernt their and muttered. "it wouldnt be he thought she ate hay cause she looks like a hoarse so it would be. she looked like she ate hay. PERFECT!" i squealed pretendidng it was the best idea id ever had which caused tasha to grip victor arm so hard she broke it.

"OHH troble in paradice is it?" i asked like i was a therapist "i can fit you in for a setion every... oh let me see if i can remember my diary." i told them then looked up at the sealling scratching my chin. "When ever you want im free. how about we start now. never to early to fix poor relationships." i grinned.

"You little bitch!" tasha screamed. it sounded more like a surprised dog being strangled by a cat while its toungs in a belnder than a scream to me but hey ho!

"if im a bich your a bastered." i told them. "So your calling me a female dog while im calling you somthing that people have always looked down apon as a discrace." i explained. "i think that is about a fare diferance between us what do you say victor?" i asked.

when i turned to him i saw that he had fallen over laughing at tashas expresion.

"Well at least someones finding this funny." i mutterd to myself. "so how meny boys you bedded since you got here tasha? 100 200?" i asked as her face turned red from anger. "dont tell me youve already beat your record of 18 million." i said pretending to be shocked.

"Why you little bitch." she cried kicking victors body. he was now crying with laughter. huh didnt think strigoi could cry let alone laugh. "Kill the bitch already" she squealed.

"ohh now i know whats gone on." i told her trying to keep a serios face when i was about to speak jibberish. "your discombibulated relatoinships kilasob has been shilapoped!" i said trying to sound shocked. "You cant frikasibulate with out westcambibulating your hisakelabob!" i said my laughter almost getting to my voice as i tryed to keep it at the back of my mind.

"You know whats going on?" tasha asked like she actuly belived that i understood a word i had said. if they ment anything then i would honistly be surprised.

"Of corse its all part of being a strigoi." i said offering her a friendly smile. "the kinmhabulater part of your brain recalbrated the fibuglarasha part causing a shibcalinger to erupt making the diskamdiobulatorishanger part take over." i said on the verge of laughter at her thoughtful face.

"could you explaine that so i can understand?" she asked.

"The short or long version?" i asked

"Short." she said looking at me like she trusted me. what the hell?

"Youve gone fucking crazy!" i screamed causing her to slap me into the wall making me black out yet again

__________________________________________________________________

authers note:

i know i havent updated for a while and this was kinda short but i found it funny well it may not be your kind of humer but my little brother enjoyed it and hes not 12 so i figured it wouldnt be to violent!

please vote and comment

best wishes

yo coco

xoxoxo;)