Aizawa hums. "You can keep one, and I'll keep one, but you have to find homes for the rest of them." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

"I'm keeping the calico one." I say to Aizawa who nods.

He picks out the black and white one. "I'll take this one then." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

We end up playing with them until the door gets slammed open but Mic and Katsuki.

We look up at them, frozen, and the two stare at us.

"What the fuck?" Katsuki asks annoyed.

I click my tongue, thinking of an explanation. "Kittens." I say as I hold the calico one up and Katsuki raises an eyebrow at me.

"And where did you get them?" Katsuki asks me.

"They were dropped off by some douche outside the mall." I say to him. "I couldn't just leave them, it'd make me a horrible person." I say and Katsuki sighs in defeat.

"Ray, you have no impulse control." Aizawa says to me.

I snort. "Your letting me keep one and your keeping one yourself, so you have no right to tell me that and be a hypocrite." I say to Aizawa and he nods.

Mic laughs and he looks at the orange kitten. "I'll take the Orange one." Mic says to us as he picks him up.

"Midnight will take the two gray ones, she's been wanting cats." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

"I'll ask Tony and May if they want the Tabby one then." I say and Aizawa nods.

I send a text to Tony and not a minute later he replies with yes.

"Tony wants her." I say and Aizawa nods.

I get up off the floor and Katsuki looks a little annoyed that I now have a fur baby.

I shrug and I pick up the tabby and calico kittens and I head to Momo's room and I knock.

She opens her door and looks at me surprised. "Ray? How can I help you?" Momo asks me.

"I need a cat carrier." I say to her and she looks at me confused, until see she sees the babies in my hands.

"Oh." Momo says surprised and she has me come in.

She reads on how to do a cat carrier and she makes me one, along with a little blanket and a few toys that she wanted the kittens to have.

I smile amused as Momo puts the kittens inside the carrier and I take the kittens to Tony and May's house.

I walk inside to see cat stuff all over the place and I look around in amusement. "Hey guys, I'm here!" I call as I set the carrier down on the floor.

I sit in front of the carrier and I open it to see both kittens ready to get out of there.

I let them out and I pick them both up.

Tony and May come down stairs and see the kittens.

"I thought you were only bringing one." Tony says to me.

"I did, one for you." I say as I carefully hand him the tabby one. "The other one is mine." I say to Tony.

"Have you named them yet?" Tony asks me.

"No." I say as I sit on the couch.

May sits next to me as I pet my baby girl. "Your kitten is adorable." May says to me and I nod.

"Tabitha." Tony says looking at the kitten in his hand

"That's what your gonna name it?" i ask Tony.

Tony nods and goes around, introducing the kitten to the house.

I smile amused and I scratch the kitten behind its ear. "I'll call you, Eve." I say to the kitten and she meows and bats me in the face with her paws like she's beating me up. "Your adorable, but do that to Katsuki when we get back to the dorms." I say to her and she meows at me.

"She may be hungry." May says to me and I nod. "We got kitten formula in the kitchen." May says to me.

I nod and get up. "Probably a good thing to feed her now then." I say and May follows me to the kitchen.

I set the kitten on my shoulder and she sits there as I make her milk formula and then I put it in a kitten bottle and I put the top on.

I take the kitten and I sit down on the table and I nurse her until she's full, and she ends up drinking the whole bottle.

"A flea bath would be important too, I don't want those nasties in my blankets." I say to the baby girl and she bats my face. "Yeah, I know cats hate water, but I'm combing your fur with a flea comb dipped in water." I say as I look up how to do it.

May gets out a flea comb and gets some warm water for me as Tony comes in here.

I comb out Eve and she meows at me, not liking this, but I get the fleas off her, every single one, and then I give her a bath, which she really doesn't like.

"I don't have to justify my actions to you if its for your own good." I say to Eve and she meows at me as I dry her off with a blow dryer.

May watches amused and then I do what I just did, to Tabitha, and when that's all over, and I'm sure that I have killed every flea on them, I feed them.

"Have you done this before?" Tony asks me surprised.

"No, but YouTube helps." I say and Tony nods.

I finish feeding them, one by one, and then I let them use the litter box and wash themselves, and then I put Eve in her cat carrier.

"Leaving now?" May asks me.

I nod. "Yeah, I have to set her up in my room." I say to May and she nods.

I leave and head to the pet store, where I pick out a collar for her and food and a litter tray.

We then head back to the dorms at U.A. and I take her to my room where I see Katsuki dozing on my bed while sitting up.

I watch him for a moment, before I set a litter tray in my bathroom for the baby, as quietly as I can and I set up other things around my room.

Once I'm done, I let the baby out and she explores my room as I sit next to Katsuki, careful not to wake him up.

I sit with my legs crossed and my hands set on my lap.

I watch my kitten for a while before I doze off with my head hanging in front of me.

Katsuki's POV

I open one eye and I watch Ray be responsible and set things up for her cat, she let's her cat out and then I close my eye as she turns towards me.

She sits next to me and after a little bit of time, she dozes off, and I open my eye in her direction and I put her head on my shoulder.

Her kitten scrambles onto the bed and hisses at me and my eye twitches.

I pick her up and she bats me in the face with her paws.

Ray stirs and sees what is going on and she pulls my arm down that was holding the kitten. "Eve, be nice for a little bit." She mumbles as she takes the kitten and sets her down on the bed, and then goes back to her doze.

I move Ray to a more comfortable position and she lays across my lap as I brush out her unruly hair.

"Thanks Katsu," Ray trails off, half asleep.

"Dumbass." I say and I French braid her hair.

Once I tie her hair, she turns around and she lays on her side, facing me, and she takes my hand and uses it as a pillow.

Her hands aren't as soft after that quirk incident, I wonder if she stopped using her lotion a while back.

I just let her do what she wants as her kitten lays on her side and sleeps.

I go back to my doze after a little bit.
-