24. I Love You.

Googie🍌: Y/nnnn. answer meeee.
if you don't answer I'll call a missing person report on you. I'm coming over.

you: Jungkook, i- ✋😔

read

The door blasts open and Jungkook runs to me promptly, picking me up, and twirling me around in the air. Almost like a romance movie. I don't like things like this but, Jungkook is an exception.

"All right you're being too cringe Kook," I chuckle and he sets me down.

He gazes into my eyes and I got to realize how dark his orbs are. but yet they're so dazzling. I lean up and peck his lips. Quickly walking away from him to get dressed, he chases after me and grabs my hand.

"Ah-ah. You just can't do that babe. You can't just walk off and leave me wanting more. You realize that right? Princess."

I walk backward before being met to a wall, the boy slowly walks to me like a cat ready to pounce. He reaches my space and licks his lips before crashing his against mine.

He brings his hands to my sides, slowly caressing them as he turns his head to deepen the kiss.

His hands make their way to my thighs, and I pant into the kiss. Jungkook takes that chance to insert his tongue in my mouth.

He begins to slide his hand up and I slowly start to worry. I wasn't ready for this.

"Jungkook..." I slowly murmur between kisses.

He hums in response. He doesn't understand what I'm implying. Let's start again.

"N-no. Stop." I raise my voice higher once he attaches his lips to my neck.

The boy quickly pulls away. Sexually frustrated. "I'm sorry... I should have known you aren't ready." He looks into my eyes before quickly giving a light peck and then engulfs my small silhouette into a tight hug.

My eyes start to water and a droplet slides down as he rubs my back. I didn't want to mislead him, but although I'm not a virgin, I haven't had anyone I love to take my virginity yet.

"Jungkook," I whisper in between sobs whilst my face is against his chest. "Yes beautiful?"

"I'm sorry. For not being ready. I know you're disappointed but I'm scared..."

He shushes me and pulls away with a grin on his face. "Y/n... I'm not disappointed, not at all. It's understandable and if you aren't ready... I'll wait until you are ready. Listen, I love you with my whole heart, and that means that I won't urge you into anything all right? Tell me when you're ready all right princess?" He kisses my forehead and pulls me into another embrace.

"I love you beautiful." He casually says and I can't help but smile at him. "I love you too Kook."

He kisses my lips once more. But passionate and gently.

"Y/n!" Jimin barges in. Jungkook and I immediately pull away from each other, and I blush.

"Oh, sorry. I'll leave now." Jimin smiles and quickly leaves the room.

"I'll go get him." We both say in unison. Jungkook looks down and smiles to himself. I run after Jimin and can't seem to find him, in my own house.

"Chim! Where are you!" I yell, until I see his shiny silver hair sticking out from the side of the couch. "Aish..."

"Sorry... I missed you. I couldn't help myself." He smiles and I hug the small boy. He's only one inch shorter than me but I still make fun of him for it.

"I missed you too Chim, don't worry." I tousle his hair and sit down on the couch the flustered boy was hiding behind.

He joins me and begins to death glare the side of my face. I look his way and he smiles at me once again.

"So best friend! You didn't tell me you and Jungkook were dating? How's it going?"

"He asked me out at the carnival. But, it's going great. I just think he's upset that I'm not ready to have sex with him yet, you know? Since he's so used to it with other girls, but he said he'll wait."

Jimin flicks my forehead and smirks. "He loves you. So he'll wait. He didn't love the other girls. If you managed to change him, he'll wait for you all right?"

Jimin leans back and then Jungkook comes into the picture. "I'm gonna head home, all right? Come here, princess." I get up and head to the door while he puts on his shoes.

He beams at me for the millionth time today, but I still haven't gotten tired of his precious bunny smile.

I stand on my tippy toes and pull down his head to my level and finally reconnecting our lips.

I pull away and kiss his cheek realizing Jimin was staring.

"I love you."

"See you tomorrow at school beautiful. Oh, and I love you too!" He closes the door behind him and I then walk back to the couch with Jimin and drift off to sleep.