Chapter 12: overthinking and oversharing

I get home an oh DADDY IS NOT HOME yay.

2 days without having to worry about dad wow did I win the lottery because this feels like a free vacation and this has happened before and I love because I get to live that #stressfreelife but not really because I love to overthink things.

It's one of my best qualities.

If you didn't get the memo that was sarcasm overthinking is the worst everything is all going fine and dandy until your brain picks up on what's happening and is like 'oh bitch you think everything is gonna stay this way you THOUGHT.'

And I'm just there like what the fuck can't I do one thing without doubting anything and everything UGH.

I clean the house that doesn't need cleaning just so you know cause yesterday I cleaned it and when I say that I cleaned it I mean I CLEANED it.

But my dad can get here at any point and I'm not gonna give him a reason to sister snap at me so...

After cleaning the house it was still pretty early so I read a book and ate dinner and no not in-front of the TV I'm not allowed as my dad will know trust me he always finds out.

Know I'm laying on top of my bed thinking how tomorrow will go and I come to a conclusion.

First I'm gonna make a fool out of myself then I'm gonna try to fix everything and make an even bigger fool of myself.

It's just the circle of life

                                   ********

Some people wake up in the morning and the sun hits there face in the perfect angle then the birds start chirping and there hair somehow looks good.

You know of course you do we all know one of those bitches and we all want to be one of those bitches.

But sadly I'm not when I wake up I look like complete and utter shit.

It looks like a rat build its nest in my hair and let's not talk about it looks like all of the blackheads in the fucking world build there houses on there.

After washing my face, getting mentally prepare myself for the day ahead of me and start picking my clothes.

Let's see I can't wear a cute outfit because I used my only one yesterday so know I have to choose do I want to wear the green old ugly, old oversized sweatshirt or the red, ugly stained one.

Oh, decisions, decisions.

You know I look like crap in both and they both look like a truck ran over them but you know what the green one looks like it missed the metaphorical mud water puddle.

I put it on and oh look I look like shit why am I not surprised? Right, I always look like shit.

I'm not even gonna try to fix it because in my mind I know I'm just gonna make it worse.

FUCK IT.

I tried yesterday that's good enough for at least a year.

Okay, now let's see do I put makeup on or no? Yeah, I'm not going to do anything, not my hair, not y makeup not ANYTHING.

I go downstairs eat me sum cereal and start walking towards the bus stop.

I get there and see Phillip already waiting "hi beautiful" I smile I love that he lies to me by calling me beautiful "I look like shit but thank you."

"You never look like shit your too perfect for that" I start laughing oh 'too perfect' that's so freaking   hilarious me perfect yeah sure and I also sing like lady gaga "what's so funny."

"You calling me perfect it's hilarious a stroke of genius" he rolls his eyes "you are perfect."

I walk up to him "we're not gonna have this discussion let's just go because if we do have it I'll win."

"But-" I cut him off "no, no, no" I put my finger on top of his lips "don't argue with me let's just get on that motorcycle and get to school."

"Fine" another thing you guys should know about me I always win I don't care how or how long it takes me I always get my way witch now that I think about it sounds like I'm an evil carácter in a movie.

We get on his motorcycle and ride to school.

                                         ********

                                       PHILLIP

We get to school and I'm nervous for today cause yesterday after I yelled at Oliver and Chase they told me not to worry that they would plan the hill thing.

And those guys are my best friends but I don't trust them with this kind of stuff I trust them with my life but not with this, why?

CAUSE ITS THEM.

Once we were doing a project together and I had done everything's when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING and I just asked them to bring one little thing so we could ace it and surprise, surprise they didn't.

We get off my motorcycle and I see Chase and Oliver waiting for me.

I run towards them leaving Maya behind "hey dude-"

I Chase off "there's no time for chit chat did you guys plan it?"

"No" my eyes widen and I start sweating Oh my God I think I'm gonna have a panic attack "he's kidding, he's kidding."

"Relax dude we planned everything it's gonna be great" I take a deep breath "good who's coming?"

"Everyone who is anyone" I look at him with concern "and what does that mean?"

"Just trust us-" I cut him off "shut up Maya is coming."

"Thank you for waiting for me I appreciate it" I raise one eyebrow "did you want me to wait for you?" I knew she didn't.

"Well know but it would have been nice."

"True."

"Hey, Maya you ready for the party" she chuckles and rolls her eyes "is there gonna be booze" wow I did not expect her to ask that.

Chase raises one eyebrow and smirks a mischievous smirk "maybe" good now I know there's gonna be a bunch of drunk teenagers at my house.

"Good because it's not a party without a bunch of drunk immature teenagers."

"So I'm guessing you drink" she shakes her head " no use to though" she did? She didn't seem like a person who would do that.

"You did?" I ask with both my eyebrows raised "yeah and I didn't just drink I did drugs smoked a shit ton of weed."

"Really" she nods her smile staring down at the floor as if she was remembering it "really every time after a fight me and Serg would go out for drinks even if I didn't win."

I nod my head letting her know that I understand even though I  understood half I what she said but then Oliver asks "what do you mean by fight?" What did she mean by fight?

"I use to street fight" all of our jaws drop I think none of us thought that of all the things she would say that "WHAT?"

"Yeah, la pequeña asesina that's what they called me it means little assassin."