Chapter 5: Let me explain

Maya.

I was laying on my bed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't, I started staring at the door wondering if he would come in again and that got me more scared.

I tried and I tried to fall asleep but when I closed my eyes that moment repeated it self and I should be use to it but everyday I hope that things will change but they just stay the same.

I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to leave the house at first I wanted to go to Sergio's but that wasn't an option I'll explain later so I started thinking were could I go but nothing came to mind but then it hit me I could stay at Phillip's even do I just met him it was my only option.

So I switched out of my pajamas and grabbed my bus pass. At first I was scared to leave my room but then I realized that my dad wouldn't care puh-lease the day he starts caring is the day pigs start flying so after that realization I got out of the house.

When I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus that went nearest to Phillip's house. When the bus got there I got on obviously what else would I have done?

I sat in an empty seat next to the window. For most of the ride I just sat there but then I started starring at the window and then god just send me a sign that this was a bad idea it started raining wait no not raining storming and I had to walk like 10 blocks.

Ugh why does this always happen to me?

When we got there I obviously got of the bus and started running to Phillip's.

Oh God please let me not be struck by lightning and if I do please let me become the Flash.

I got to Phillip's house and walked up to the font door and rang the doorbell "Maya?" Oh God I knew this was a bad idea "hi Phillip."

"Kiss her."

"What did he just say"

"Nothing, he said nothing" I wonder what they were talking about before I got here. "Oh um... ok."

"So why are you here?" when he said that one of his brothers mouthed the words 'be monkey' I think "no-not that I care."

"Um... ok" and then I realized he was not saying be monkey he was saying be cocky "wait a second, are you being cocky."

"No, no ,no but if you like it then yes."

"For your information that only works on dumb blondes."

"Hey don't stereotype like Dolly Parton ones said just because I'm blonde don't think I'm dumb cause this dumb blond ain't nobodies fool" I started laughing because a normal person would have said but not Phillip he sang it "Oh Phillip you crack me up."

"Lets forget about this and you answer my question" I was kinda hoping to ignore it and move on you know forgive and forget you know "um... ok can I talk to you in private."

I dragged him to a corner in the room so nobody could here us "I was wondering if I could stay over for the night?"

"Sure but why?"

"No questions asked, ok?"

"Ok, sure" we went back to were all of Phillips brothers were. "So guy don't make this a big deal because nothing is gonna happen but... Maya is staying over for the night" when he said that I thought they would all scream but they were shocked but the first one to speak was Geffrey who had just walked in just before Phillip announced that I was staying over "should I prepare the guest room."

Right after he said that one of Phillips brothers snapped from his trance "Geffrey don't be a cock block she'll sleep in Phillip's room."

"Ok so. Did you bring anything to sleep in" crap I literally changed out of my pajamas "Um no but I can sleep in close-"

One of Phillips brothers interrupted me just before I could finish "oh hell no you can sleep in one of Bethany's pajamas."

"Are you guys sure?"

"Were sure Maya is our guest."

I didn't understand who was Bethany but I didn't think much of it "ok so lets go to my room and Lucas can you go and see were Bethany's pajamas are."

"Sure Leonardo" Phillip rolled his eyes "stop calling me that" after he said that we went upstairs.

When we walked into his room we were surprised by Geffrey "I know I'm being like you say a cock block but your parents left me in charge so Miss Maya will have to sleep on the sofa" I was fine with that because honestly the couch or sofa as Geffrey says was like 5 times bigger than my bed "its fine Geffrey this actually looks really comfortable."

"Are you sure Maya, you can sleep in the guestroom if you want?"

"Its fine Phillip plus we wouldn't want Geffrey to do double the work why should he clean 2 rooms when he can just clean one."

"Wow you really are preciouses. Phillip this one is a keeper" he said that he got out of the room and Phillip's brother Lucas walked in "here are the pajamas and I'll leave you two alone."

The pajamas were really cute some grey shorts and a cute top. I started changing right there because I kinda forgot that Phillip was there "OH... MY...GOD" he said that when I took of my shirt.

"Turn around you pervert" a normal person would have gotten out of the room or put there shirt back on but not me I kept going but I didn't really care because I knew that nothing was ever gonna happen between us.

I finished putting on my pajamas "you can turn around know."

"O-ok so after that I've decide we have to set some rules."

"Like what?" he was so over dramatic what you saw my under wear a sports bra and some under pants, what are you gonna freak too if you see me in a bikini? "like no changing in front of one an other and we sleep in different beds, ok."

"Sure what ever you say pretty boy."

"Have you eaten dinner" I hadn't eaten dinner but I usually don't so I didn't care plus I didn't want to be a bother "yes."

"Ok, I have to so...um let me check the time omg its already 11:00pm we have to go to sleep."

"Why there's no school tomorrow?" there was no school because, um... I don't know I have no friends at school but that doesn't mean I have to pay attention "I have an extra curricular class."

"Um, ok" after that he turned of the light and we both went to sleep.

After 20 minutes I fell asleep but after an hour I woke up in a nightmare about my dad and all I could think of was that. I tried to sleep but I couldn't and then I got an idea what if I sleep in Phillips bed but no I couldn't and I shouldn't.

And then I decided fuck you little angel I'm going with the little devils idea and I did just that. I got under the covers of the bed and started falling asleep when suddenly Phillip started cuddling me. I couldn't break out of his grip he was so strong and at one point I stopped trying and embarrassed it.

I wish I hated youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara