Falling for you

Hehe... New chapter! I didn't post for the past two days because I was having a mental blockage... Sorry!

RSOC: Closer (Tae Yeon) All song credits go towards owner. I know this song has been recommended. But this song really fits the story because it is am amazing song don't you agree?? Hehe this will be one of the songs that will be played mainly so...

-------------------

Mina's POV

After 2 months of hardcore training, we are finally able to rehearse with the sunbaes!! I am soo excited!! After seeing them as a fan on Youtube for who knows how long, I am finally going to be on the same stage with them!! Hopefully, I will be able to stand as an artist of SMTOWN with them one day...

Today, we will be praticing with SNSD!! OH MY GOD!! Queens of K Pop... Faints. I am really nervous... They door creaked open and the first face I saw was Yoona sunbaenim! Oh my god.... AAAHHHHHHH! Okay! Heo Mina stop fangirling. They all looked like angels and they are all so skinny and perfect!

"Annyeonghaesayo Sunbaenim!" We all bowed 90 degrees. To us, they are legends! Then, Tae Yeon sunbaenim started to come towards me and looked at me. I had eye contact with her and she looks really... pretty but scary as well. Then, she picked up her hands and.... pinched my cheeks!

"Ahhh! You guys are so cute!!"-Tae Yeon

Wait... what? I stared at them innocently and gave an awkward smile. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then, we started to rehearse. They were really nice to us and forgave us when me made mistakes. Next, we had to practise with Exo sunbaes!! I literally died when I heard that I was going to be practising with them. They are my ultimate bias. And 1 of them actually indirectly helped me to become a trainee. 

We went in the room and immediately bowed again. They are the new trends in K Pop and of course, a big sunbaenim as well... They were more cold towards us and we just practised along. They are all very handsome and tall though. 

Lastly, we went in the practise room of Super Moon. I saw Jae Hyun oppa and gave him a wave. He returned with the famous eye smile of his. The boys were really close to them since they practised together before I came and Jae Hyun oppa helped me to be closer to the others as well. I instantly clicked with Johnny oppa as he knows how to speak in english and that made my life alot easier. 

After a whole day of practising, we were dead beat and returned to the dorm. 

-------------------------

Finally! Today is the day where I get to perform and SMTOWN!!! I am so excited.

"Rookies! Please come forward and get your mikes!!" A staff hollered. We went forward immediately and put on the mikes that had our names on. Everything was so fascinating to me. Before the concert start, we went forward to greet all our sunbaes.

A few hours later, the show finally starts. We were all being curious and mischevious so we went out to take a peek. There were so many people!! And they all held the different colours of the light stick. One day, they are going to hold my light stick! ^^ We were told to be prepared and we stood on the platform that would rise. The starting will be the SNSD sunbaes and Group 1 was told to prepare first. As the sunbaes go up, Group 1 and 2 will take turns.

Hours after the concert started, the concert finally comes to and end and the smtown family goes up the stage as one. We will told to go back home as we are underage and we are not allowed to 'work' after ten.

-----------------------

Jae Hyun's POV

It has been a week since the smtown concert and I have not seen Mark and the others. I do miss them after so many days of rehearsing together. I miss her as well.... Is she doing well? Since the day I met her, she attracted me. Her tears, her story. She is so charasmatic when she is performing. Her vocals and dancing skills made me have goosebumps. She amazed me so much for the past few weeks we have been practising together. Slowly, I began to fall. Fall in love. For her.

Today is a rare free day and I decided to go back. When I reached the building, all the trainees greeted me. The perks of being a sunbae XD

"Where is Mina?"-I asked Mark

"She is either in the ballet room or instruments room... Why do you want to find her??"-Mark

"Erm... nothing. Just..."-I tried to think of an excuse.

"Oh! I want to learn the drums from her... Yup!"-Jae Hyun

Wow Jae Hyun! What an amazing reason!! >.<

"Okay then, hyung."-Mark said. Why is he so sad? Did something happen?

I walked towards the ballet room. There was no one inside. Then, I went on to the instruments room. I knocked against the door but there was no response. I slowly went in and saw Mina sleeping on the table. I felt like it had been years since I saw her. As I sat beside her, my eyes never left her. She looked very comfortable and peaceful. I felt my heart beat furiously... What happened to me? I continued to look at her. Then, my hand went towards her. I touched her hair. Then to her cheeks. I laid my head down beside her and looked at her. She is really beautiful... Slowly, I fell into dreamland with her.

-----------------------

Mina's POV

I slowly waked up from my sleep. As I opened my eyes, I saw someone just inches away from me. It is Jae Hyun oppa. He looked so handsome even when he is sleeping... He must be really tired from all the schedule. I scanned his features. His eyelashes are so long for a boy. His nose is so sharp. His lips are red and his skin is so smooth. I felt my heart beat faster. Then, he began to wake up. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I felt someone touch my hair.

"I like you, Heo Mina."-Jae Hyun

He... likes me?? Why? How? Me? Then, I heard the door close. I opened my eyes and froze. Jae Hyun oppa likes me? My heart was beating like a drum. My cheeks flushed red. 

---------------------

Mark's POV

Why is Jae Hyun hyung so close to Mina? I felt a pang of jealously and sat down. Should I go... to them? No. I shouldn't. But... No. I cannot. In the end, I followed my heart and went towards the instruments door. I creaked open the door and saw both of them. Their heads were lying on the table. They are so close to each other. I felt my heart drop. Does hyung like her? I saw him wake up and he reached out his hand towards her face and arranged her hair.

"I like you, Heo Mina."-Jae Hyun

----------------------

Yep! This is the end of this chapter. The front is kinda boring hehe. Erm. I did say that Jeno isn't Mark's biggest rival. If you read properly, I actually made a few difference from Jeno and Jae Hyun. Although Mina did feel something for Jeno at first, she looked at him as her brother after that. But for Jae Hyun, she actually likes him so... Read to find out more XD And is Jae Hyun really Mark's biggest rival??