reunited and on the move

Their bodies crashed into eachothers as the 'brothers' reunited embracing each other for the first time in what felt forever, Tommy buried his head into newts sandy blonde hair as salty tears erupted from his eyes.  

The brothers stayed embracing each other for what felt like forever, even the onlookers of friends and siblings let out a couple of tears watching the two lost friends.

"i thought you died, i thought the cranks got you" whispered tommy wiping away the remainder of his tears and finally pulling away from newts shoulder "yeah well i thought you were a figment of my imagination" newt chuckled softly making Tommy smile "you know they thought i was high" laughed Tommy and they both flew into fits of laughter mixed with tears "shanks" muttered newt. it had been so long since the two of them had been truly happy, and nothing was going to ruin that for them. not today.

But there was still the problem of taking down WCKD and unfortunately Thomas couldn't let the return of his brother deter him from what had to be done.

"Tommy, i know that look, what is it" newt asked curiously. Tommy swallowed hard and the turned to his pack standing by the jeep with slightly impatient looks growing on there faces enhanced by the street lamps above. he turned back to newt who looked confused also glaring at the group of teens "were going to take down WCKD"

newts glare flattered at those words as he look as his friend, "but i thought we already did that" he gulped and bit down on his tongue hard "we blew up the city remember"

"i don't know how, but their back newt we've tracked a griever and were following the signal.tonight" tommy explain as he watched newt pull at his hair, after a few moments of dead silence only broken by liam sneezing and the girl standing next to newts car yelling 'bless you' newt looked up again and stared directly into Tommys beautiful yet broken eyes "im coming"

"urm i think you mean we're coming" yelled the blonde girl leaning against the car awkwardly tapping the metallic sides with her long nails as everyone turned to look at her

"how could you even possibly hear that your like ten metres away, AND I WAS WHISPERING" newt yelled back to his sister who laughed uncontrollably and reached into her pocket and pulled out a small microphone and showed it to her brother.

"you bugged me"  newt said rolling his eyes "why!" he yelled back as thomas and the pack stood there awkwardly unaware of who this girl was and why she was now on the floor laughing her head off. "fun" she replied threw fits of laughter as newt reached into his pocket pulled out the microphone dropped it and then squashed it under his foot "oh common that cost me like 80 dollars"

newt turned back to tommy who was looking extremely confused right now "well turns out i have a sister" newt said explaining to thomas whose mouth contorted into a O shape.

"we should get going Newt, you've already put us behind schedule" smile Tommy then walked back to his pack and Newt walked back to his sister.

"you never told me he was THAT attractive" gawped lily her eyes following the boy all the way back to his friends "oooo and his friends too." newt rolled his eyes and punched his sisters arm lightly 

"your not coming with us lils" newt smiled awkwardly at the look of rage growing from his younger sisters face which could make even brenda shudder "it's just too dangerous"

"too dangerous, elliot if its not too dangerous for you then its not too dangerous for me" she argued back

"its my problem, not yours, they came after me not you"

"because they went after you, they might as well as come after me your my brother elli therefore its as much my problem as your" lily said as her brother smiled

"i'll call you a taxi" he said walking back to Tommy and his friends

"like hell you will" muttered Lily

when newt reached the group of people they all looked up at him some looks were questionable yet others looked like they were trying to read him, trying to see if he could be trusted. "hi" he smiled at each member of the group "i don't suppose anyone has any money i could borrow"

(time/jump/because/i'm/a/lazy/person/??!!)

newt had just handed lily the money he had 'borrowed' from one of Thomas' friends called derek, who kinda looked like he was ready to tear out his throat and eat it, for her taxi back to new york 

"promise you won't die/get kidnapped again/get eaten by zombies/ all three" lily said a single tear dropping down her cheek "promise" replied newt as they hugged each other for a long time only for them being interrupted by the taxi arriving "love you" yelled newt as he ran over to the blue jeep.

lily walked slowly over to the taxi eyes focused on her brother as he clambered into the blue jeep and they started to drive away.

"where to miss" asked the taxi driver

"urm i know this is gonna sound like super cliche but follow that car"

__________________________________________________________

hi guys sorry for taking long to update, i've just had like loads of homework since i start school again tomorrow which is shit. also please let me know what you think cause i felt like the last couple chapters were awful.

xoxo