sixteen.

Finns POV:

~ een uur voordat 'het' gebeurde ~

'Owh Finn are you okay?' Sadie asks whilst helping me up after we bumped into each other, and i fell. 'Yeah, I'm fine Sades.' I fix my hair. 'Have you seen Laura?' 'She just went home. Why?' She puts a hand in her side, and I instantly turn red. 'Nothing. I just wanted to, ehm, return something to her, that I borrowed. Nothing important.' Sadie grins. 'Sure. But you just missed her, she is on her way home right now.' I sigh. 'Oh, okay, thanks Sades.' As I walk away, I see Gaten and Caleb waving. 'Hey Finnnnn.' Caleb says. 'How are you?' He pats me on my back. 'Why is everyone asking me that? I'm fine, why shouldn't I be?' 'Well, maybe because of the script?' Gaten states. 'The script is fine, what do you guys mean?' Gaten sighs annoyed. 'That Laura and Noah has to kiss?' What? Is that true? I try to not show the fact that i'm shocked and don't like this. 'Oh? Is that true? I had no idea, and besides, why would I care?' 'Come on,' Caleb gets his hand out of his pockets. 'Everyone with eyes can see that you have a thing for her.' I notice that my cheeks turn red. 'What? Tha-' Gaten interrupts me. 'Don't deny it, we know it's true.' Caleb looks at me an nods. I sigh. 'Okay. So, maybe I do. Maybe I do think about her most of the time. Maybe I instantly smile when she walks in a room. Maybe I get jealous when I see her with another guy. So what? Why do you guys care?' They look at me with always their mouths open, and then I realize what I just said. 'It's not a just crush, isn't it?' Caleb pats me on my shoulder. 'Glad you notice if yourself.' 'I gotta go.' I'm going to tell her. Right now. How am I getting there? With the bus? Maybe i'll get recognized tho. You idiot, that doesn't matter right now. When I walk up the station, I have to wait for a while. When I get a few weird looks, I put on the cap of my hoodie. Finally, the bus arrives. When I walk in, I grab a couple dollars from my pockets and give them to the driver. He nods and I look for a place to sit. When the bus starts driving I realize that I don't know where I have to go off. Great. I really did not thought this trough. And it's raining to. Darn, maybe I had to do a bit of proper research before I just took the first bus. But when we drive, I recognize a park. It is close to her house. So when the bus stops at the next station, I hop off. When I stand outside, I search for anything that I remember. Just when i'm about to give up I recognize a tree, the tree we walked past when we we're all visiting het house. I recall it because it is this really large, old and beautiful tree, not really common for a neighboorhood like this. When i'm walking to her house i'm preparing what i'm going to say. I just can't find the right words. As i'm lost in my thoughts, I see her house. Shit. What am I going to say? The rain stopped, bit it still would be really awkward if anyone saw me standing here, so staying here is no option. I take one last deep breath and ring the bell. Hey Laura, can I come in? I have something to tell you. That's it. No big deal. I'm prepared, but when she opens the door, and I see her hair in a messy bun I forget everything. So dArN cute. 'Finn?' She speaks. I hear music, but cannot really focus on that. Before I know it my lips meet hers. After a few seconds I notice what i'm actually doing and pull away. I can't help but smile. 'See you Tomorrow, Laura.' And with that I walk away. I just kissed Laura. I. Fuckin'. Did.

~ sorry dat ik niet uploadde, maar ik ben dus zegmaar nu al vet druk met school en heb dus gewoon simpelweg niet zoveel tijd. Daarom dit kleine hoofdstukje, ik wou toch ff wat uploaden so here ya go.

vote alsjeblieft dat geeft me motivatie om door te schrijven :)

aaaddddddiioos,

xxx