"Fair enough" You said.

"Besides not everyone wanted to forget" You heard from the door way you.

"Ah yes my when my apprentice becomes a master" You said. smirking and looking in that  direction and looking at Jeran and Jake .

"True, but thats mostly when he's not sucking face with Jamie" Jake said with a smirk as he lef Jeran to blush and head towards the training area

Chuckling you turned to your bother, "that reminds me, wanna tell me what exactly Bart said that made Wally so angry?" You asked, feeling Wally tense up as you did.

"I don't know its pretty bad" Dick said smirking.

"Fine" You smirked back.

You heard him release a sigh of relied from behind you." But how about i guess" You said, feeling him stuffin again.

"Sure but i doubt you will get it" Conner said.

"Challenge accepted" You said.

After a bit of silence, you got your answer, "he had a wet dream didn't he" You said smirking

Everyone else besides your brother was shocked that you figured it out so easily. High fiving you brother you turned to the embarresed red head and pecked his lips reassuring him it was fine since you both were dating so it came natural and you yourself have had the same thoughts as well.

"Besides i figured it out from the start" You told him.

"How come you didn't say anything?" He asked.

"Because it was too fun teasing you" you snikered to yourself, which he heard.

"Oh you want to laugh huh" He wispered in your ear. This shut you up immediately knowing what he was planning.

"Wally no please" You said desperately but before you could even react he had already attacked yoursides with his superspeed tickling you.

You were laughing so hard you couldn't think, "D-Dick...... he-help" You said inbetween laughing. Your brother proved no help since he was chuckling at the scene before him as were you other friends.

"Ok ok I give I give" You shouted out. He stopped letying you catch your breath. "I....hate...you" You said between pants.

This caused the red head to smirk at you" No you don't " He said with a smirk as he pecked your lips.

"Yea yea" You said back. This has been a constant for the both of you, after the battle you both began dating and you can proudly say its been an amazing three months and you are definitely looking forward to the future.

During that time a lot happened, some good some bad. Megan and Conner got éngaged, Dick began dating Babs, who had gotten attacked by Joker, and now she was in a wheel chair, howevee she is still frighting crime as Oracle, Z had to leave the team, Artemis and Kaldur broke up aswell realizing they were better off friends than lovers and began dating others, Arty was currently with Will (red arrow) and Kaldur began dating an Atlantean guy,  that suprised you when he told you guys but made you happy for him since he can be himself now.

But of course life has the Uncanny tendancy to change in an instant, as you all heard the as Bart calls it Crime Alert go off. You all raced to the mission briefing area, and who did you all see, none other than the Bat hinself. "Looks like the In-Justice league is back" He said showing you where you all needed to go.

"We beat them once" You said.

"And we'll do it again" Dick finished

Batman nodded as you all went to change, after changing into your suits, you all walked back to the bio ship.

But they noticed a certain red head in costume aswell. "Your coming to Wally?" Megan questioned.

"Yea (Y/N) and I talked and I think I want to re-join the team" He said this made megan smile brightly as she hugged him.

"Looks like we got the team back together" Conner said smirking.

"Indeed" Kaldur said with a smile

"And I think I'm gonna change my name" You said as the others looked at you, "if I'm gonna be a new pathner for Wally I might need to my name, besides I think its time" You explained.

"So what name will you be choosing?"  Kaldur asked.

"I'm thinking (SH/N)" You said.

"(SH/N) huh I like it" Dick said.

"Alright team lets go" Dick said with a smirk.

Love is a fickled thing, one minute your living life normally, and the next you could be trying desperately to get the other person to notice you

Love is a fickled thing, one minute your living life normally, and the next you could be trying desperately to get the other person to notice you. But love will also find you if you stoll beleive in it, and probably in the last place you can think of, and if it dose who knows maybe you to can Catch a Speester.

A/N hey guys! Ugh this story is done and its a bitter sweet feeling indeed. But i am happy I wrote this book simply because it made me remember why Wally is one of my favorite Dc hero, and why i loved young justice so much. Thank you all for reading this book and if you guys like my story maybe you would like the others i posted. I am going to be working on my pokemon book next since that has been there a while and after that i have a few more ideas for orher books aswell so stay tuned. Love you Guys.