Chapter 14: A Fury's Wet Dream

Its been a few weeks since you left Jeran and Jaime on Apokolips,and only been a few days since you dropped off the new comunication device. You had to admit leaving him there was dificult, but you knew it was probably best, was it you favorite idea no, do you regret it a little, did you trust that they would be alright, 100%.

You were currently home completely exhausted, it seems that a certain Witch-boy was board and decided to play Riddler and screw with people, and you and the team were tasked with stopping him. Long story short you went everywhere fighting off every demon he created.

Now all you wanted was sleep and that's what you got, but also got something that you did not want. Sadly for your unconscious unsuspecting body a dark figure loomed over you while you slept.

"Uh uh uh you didn't think our fun game would end now did you" the figure whispered walking out into the moonlight revealing Witch-boy Clarion, with a malicious grin he snapped his fingers as you were then covered in red smoke, before disappearing. "This is gonna be fun......for me"

Xx Time Skip xX

Xx Time Skip xX

The next day came fast but you were so exhausted you slept in a bit, Wally knowing about the mission let you sleep while he made breakfast. After breakfast was done, and him knowing you would be upset if he didn't wake you up, he made his way to your room.

Knocking and not receiving a response, he opened the door expecting to see the form of his raven haired best-friend, but what he found surprised him. There in the middle of your bed was a black fur puppy but he couldn't tell the breed.

Confused he walked inside looking for you realizing you weren't there, he tried calling you only to hear it on your bedside dresser

"Thats weird he left his phone" he said picking it up, in the corner of his eye, he saw the puppy start to stir a bit, looking at it he started to pick it up and pet it. "Your kinda cute" he remarked as he began to pet the adorable animal.

"Where is (Y/N)?" He whispered to himself not wanting to wake the animal, 'must of went to Mt justice already' he thought to himself.

After eating breakfast all the while the puppy sleeping in his lap, he made his way to the zeta tube, the still sleeping puppy in his arms.