Chapter 18: The Machine

It's been a few days since the New year began and every hero has been working tirelessly to stop the kidnappings, and it was working for the most part. "I am exausted" You said sitting down on the couch at mount justice. It was currently Megan, Arty, Z, Conner, Walls and yourself, this was because Kal was with Dick trying to figure out a plan with Bats and the other justice League members.

(P/N) came running in happy to see his/her masters back safe, not long after did you see Tim walking in with Garfield and Bart, giving him/her a pet and belly rub you looked at the three giving them a smile

(P/N) came running in happy to see his/her masters back safe, not long after did you see Tim walking in with Garfield and Bart, giving him/her a pet and belly rub you looked at the three giving them a smile. "Thanks for watching him/her again guys" You said to them "he/she wasn't to much trouble was he/she? " You asked.

They shock their heads no "none at all  it was fun to relax a bit besides what is family for" Tim said causing you to smile more.

"Besides Gar and Bart diffenitly enjoyed themselves" He said after as the others two scratched behind their heads a bit embarrassed this cause a small chuckle to leave you lips.

"Hey what can I say animals just love me" Gar said with a grin. You then began to hear a you com go off, but more specifically the one you use to keep in contact with Jeran and.

You answered it as the others looked on, "hey Jeran" You said. Listening to the other on the other end your eyes soo showed confusion,  "Wait what!?" You said, "do you know what it dose" You asked.

"Right, right hold on" You said standing up as the others looked on with confusion. "We need to go the Watchtower" You told them, they again gave you a confused look but you turned to the three young heros "I'm gonna need you guys to look after (P/N) for a bit longer" You said and with that you started to walk towards the Zeta tubes the others following behind.

Xx Time Skip xX

Finally reaching the watchtower you wasted no time and immediately went straight to where you knew the others were, entering the room you saw everyone turn to face you. "We have a problem" You said and went over to the table where you then inserted the com.

"Ok Jeran your on speaker" You said

"Alright, well from the last batch of people we saved we saw something" He said.