Chapter 2: Change

"I should of just told him" you said your head resting on the table, "orrrrr maybe Artemis and Kal shouldn't be trying to eat each others face in the middle of the hallway" Deadpanned Dick, "why were you too doing that anyways?" Conner asked, "well uh-" the both started, "guys not helping" you said lifting your head. "Besides their dating your acting like we've never caught you and Megan doing that Con or you and Zatanna bro, the thing is I should of told him when I had the chance" you said then rested you head back on the table mumbling a, "He's never going to trust me again".

 "Besides their dating your acting like we've never caught you and Megan doing that Con or you and Zatanna bro, the thing is I should of told him when I had the chance" you said then rested you head back on the table mumbling a, "He's never going ...

"Oh come on I doubt that" Jeran said trying to help, "He's right even when we dated Wally put his trust in you and Dick" Artemis said. Hearing this made you smile a little but you still released a sigh still a little worried.

Xx Meanwhile xX

"How could she do this to me" Wally said devastated, but was more hurt that you kept it from him, questions after questions kept flowing in which only agitated the bat more and more, "Kid flash" Batman said showing no emotion but had a bit of anger in his voice, "I am not a therapist that is Black Canery, now stay put or else" he said darkly which made him shut, but upon seeing Wally's face he sighed, "Wally I don't know why they didn't say anything but they must have a good reason try to talk to (M/N)" Batman said which shocked Wally, but he smiles softly and nodded, "who says you don't have a heart" he grinned which just earned him another blank bat stare, "errr right i'll go talk to him now" he said getting up and was about to leave until, "after the tests" he had heard behind him,"after the tests" he said sitting down.

Xx Time Skip xX

You and the rest of the team was now in the wait room relaxing when you heard a clearing of someone's throat, turning around you say Bats and Wally in the door way, "Bats! Did you find out whats up with Wally and how he got back?" Dick asked, "he was never dead, but I still don't know what happened though" you said. "It seems as though Wally was able to travel though time using the speed force", "speed force?" Jeran asked looking at you, "it's what gives speedsters their power" you explained, "yes but it also seems that absorbing all that kenetic energy added to his speed" Bats said, "so he he can run faster than he did before?" Conner asked as bats nodded.

After a little bit of explaining it seems Wally had absorb a lot of kinetic energy enough so that he was able to tap into the speed force which sent him into the future by two years, everyone went back ro relaxing but before you could sit wally grabbed you hand dragging you into the next room. Turning to you he was about to say something but you beat hin to it, "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about Arti and Kal Walls" you said looking down. Wally however did not like seeing you like this not one bit, so being the charmer he is placed his under your chin lifting it ever so delicately that it made your heart flutter, 'no he just found out his girlfriend is no longer his girlfriend not now feelings' you thought looking into his mesmerizing emerald green eyes.

 Wally however did not like seeing you like this not one bit, so being the charmer he is placed his under your chin lifting it ever so delicately that it made your heart flutter, 'no he just found out his girlfriend is no longer his girlfriend not...