Chapter 21: It Has Began

Grunts and panting that's all that could be heard throughout the mountain, why you may ask, well there is a simple explanation for that, if you looked in the training room you will see a few hero's training to use their new powers.

Megan was currently teaching Artemis how to use hers while Conner was practicing on controlling his speed. While you were teaching your brother and Wally how to control yours. All the while Kaldur was with Bruce, Jhon and a returned Zatanna.

"Nice work Dick you got the flight down now it's just to learn how to phase" You complemented your twin who was hovering above you.

"Yea but who knew it was such a task to use it" He said landing next to you.

"True but you picked up on it fast" You said.

"That probably has to do with the fact that we learned how to control our emotions together" He said smirking.

"Yea yea yea your a natural" You heard behind you and both turned to see a pouting red head.

Rolling your eyes and letting out a small giggle "come on Walls I told you my powers use my emotions" You said crossing your arms

"I know, I know" He said sighing.

"Dick practice phasing if you need anything i'm over here helping Wally" You said.

"Yea no problem" He said

"Same way how you first used you joy to fly use your fear to start" You said then walked over to the red head, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the kitchen. Taking out two bowls and scooping out some ice-cream and placing one in front of him. Raising an eyebrow he looked at you confused.

"You needed to relax a bit" was your simple answer to the unasked question. "Ok mister pout-a-lot what seems to be the problem? " You asked sitting down next to him.

"I can't seem to control your power" He started frustrated. "I never knew it was so difficult, you make it look so easy" He said looking at you.

"Years of training, eventually you learn to live with it and use it" You said, taking a spoon full bite of ice cream. "I had to first learn how to control my emotions from Bats with Dick, then I had to learn how to control it without my emotions" You explained.

"Your able to control you powers so easily, while I'm getting no luck, I'm sorry if I made it seem like you had it easy" He said.

"Thank you for the apology Wally, and you don't have to worry I know you will be able to control it soon" You said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Because you need to want to protect someone to use it, and you always protect the ones you love and care for besides with your heroic heart it will come easy for you" You said placing your hand on top of his.