Chapter 17: The Perfect Gift? And A New Threat

Its been a few months since Halloween and lucky for you everyone loved the hunted house, however in the past 2 month the kidnappings have started back. You all have been trying to find any signs as to clue you guys on what exactly Dark sides and savages plans are along with the normal crime fighting.

Today the girls and yourself decided to go back at the places each person was taken and search for anything to help you. But while you guys were doing this a certain red head was with the guys currently having a panic attack trying to figure out what to get you for the up coming holiday.

"Arggg what am I gonna do!" Wally shouted desperately

"I'm certain he is most likely also having a hard time buying something for you aswell" Kal said trying to put his friends worry to rest.

"Don't bet money on that (Y/N) always buys his gifts a month before" Dick stated.

"Why? " Came Conner's confused question.

"He dose it so he can focus more on decorating and not stress himself out like Walls is right now" He said shrugging.

This left the red head groaning since he didn't have this problem last year, what made this year different. As if on que the kiss he shared with you on Halloween night popped up in his head leaving him a blushing mess. Luckily for him ether the others didn't notice, or they did and decided to save him the embarrassment or in Dicks case blackmail.

"Well what dose (Y/N) like most?" Conner asked

"Mostly animals his favorite is dogs" Wally said and dick confirmed this.

"Is that why he is so protective over gar? " Conner asked.

"It's part of the reason yeah" Dick said sweatdropping.

But the conversation fell on deaf ears for a certain red head who got an idea, "That's it, thanks for the help guys but I gotta go later" Said red head said taking his leave. The others watched him clearly confused but they trusted him knowing he cared a lot for you. And it clearly showed considering how stressed he was.

Xx Time Skip xX

It was Christmas day and Dick, Artemis, Megan, Zatnna, Kaldur, Conner, Wally and yourself were currently on your way to the mountain to help set up for a party the team was having. Each of you had gotten a Santa hat which you customised with each persons insignia. As you made your way to the Zeta tube you saw Wally holding A suspiciously big box and curiosity struck.

"So Walls who is this for?" You asked tilting your head.

The red head just smirked, "not saying it might spoil the surprise" He told you knowing that your mind must be working like a steam engine at this moment, trying to figure out what it is and who it's for. You brrifly thought it could be for Artemis but shook it out your head doubting it since she was still happily with Kal. As you thought about who it could be for, said gifted was happily looking at you thinking face, he thought you looked beyond adorable and cute.