Chapter 20: My power, Your power

"Everything is proceeding as planned" Savage said walking up to Dark Sied, who was currently looking over his kingdom, watching as the humans worked hard to fight and building his device.

"Good the earth shall soon fall" Dark Sied responded a villainous smirk spreading over his face.

Xx Back at Mt. Justice xX

"Super speed is obviously the best".

" Oh come on you run fast so can Superman, I'm the whole animal kingdom"

This is what you heard coming from the lounge area, walking in with Wally you saw none other than Bart and Garfield in what seemed to be a heated argument.

"Should we even ask" You said queuing the two teen supers to your arrival.

"Ah Wally, (Y/N) crash" Bart said as you walked to the adjoint kitchen to get some water.

"What's up" Wally asked.

"Can you please tell Garfield Super speed is a little bit harder to control than changing into animals" He said

Raising an eyebrow at this you looked at them the to Wally who was about to answer, but before he could you stopped him. "Ok guys look each person's powers are equally important and difficult to control if you don't know what your doing" You explained.

Removing your hand from his face Wally nodded, but being Wally he added in something that just made things worse before it got better. "Although I would admit your power seems easier to control than what Conner or Megan might have to go through" He said out loud to himself.

Looking at him shock the two teen heros mouth was hung open, still in shock they both chanced a look at you and took a step back in fear a bit as they saw you glaring at Wally with what some might call murderous intent.

Stomping on his foot you walked away from the red head, as he let out a yelp in pain and looked at your back as you were seething with anger

Stomping on his foot you walked away from the red head, as he let out a yelp in pain and looked at your back as you were seething with anger. "I said that out loud didn't I" He said and received a nod from Gar while bart simply facepalmed at his half cousin.

Taking that as a definite yes he ran behind you to try and defuse the situation, reaching where the others were minus Zatana who was currently meeting with faith as this became a regular way for her to talk to her aging father.

You sat next to your brother who was just as confused as the others, equating next to your side "come on (N/N), you know I didn't mean it" He said which confused the others a lot, especially since they knew he never used his nickname for you unless he ether wanted you to do something or he upset you.

"I'm not getting into an argument with right now Wally" You said not looking at him, this caused him to release a sigh knowing he messed up.

"Uhhh whats going on?" Artermis asked.

"I may have said that his powers were easier to control than the others" Wally said.

"After I explained to Gar and Bart how each power is equally difficult to control if you don't know how" You said immediately after causing the others to nod in understanding.