Thank you.

Todoroki's P.O.V

It all happened so fast...

One moment Kirishima was about to get "killed" and the next we see him broken out of his restraints, with his body hardened and the knife in Tomura's hand broken.

Kirishima punched Tomura quickly, and we started fighting the villains again. We managed to break out, and by the time we were a safe distance away, Kirishima fell to the ground and blacked out. Midoriya, Yaomomo, and Iida were panicking, but Bakugou simply picked him up bridal style and started walking towards the hospital rather than towards UA. I must admit, that was a smart move, but I shot him a glare out of mere jealousy. Unfortunately he stayed oblivious to the hatred and jealousy I felt towards him.

Right now, we were in the waiting room as Kirishima was getting patched up. The doctor said that none of Kirishima's vital organs have been wounded and he will be okay in less than a week.

——————

Throughout the week everyone was quiet. It was lonely and boring without Kirishima radiating positivity like he always did. When we got back we were scolded badly, but we didn't face any consequences and the teachers thanked us for being heroic and saving our classmate.

But they didn't have to thank us.

Kirishima was always there for everyone, always helping others and smiling no matter what. He risked his life for us, and that was the least we could do.

Five days have passed, and one quiet morning, as no one was expecting it, the sunshine of the class walked in.

Smiling as brightly as always...

"Hey guys!! I'm sorry for making you guys worry, but I'm back now and hopefully I didn't miss a lot-" Before the redhead could finish, the whole class jumped up from their seats and hugged him tight. And by whole class, I mean the W H O L E class. Kirishima was silent and shocked at first, but then smiled and hugged his friends back. "Thank you." He muttered out.

Tsuyu, Uraraka, Mina, and basically most of the girls were crying of joy, as well as the Bakusquad and Dekusquad. Jirou, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Aoyama just said how happy they were that he's okay. Todoroki and Bakugou just wouldn't let go of him, hugging him as if he would disappear if they'd let go.

Surprisingly, Mineta wasn't being the usual annoying creep, he actually asked Kirishima if he was okay and if it hurt too much. It warmed Kirishima's heart knowing that his friends caref about him so much.

"Guys.... It's not a big deal, I'm fine! I'm super happy that none of you were hurt or captured instead!" Kirishima said, smiling even brighter. "I'm sorry for putting you guys through so much trouble" He apologized, smiling sheepily while scratching the back of his neck.

"Baka, don't say such things..." Bakugou mumbled, both him and Todoroki still hugging Kirishima. Aizawa then came in. "Okay guys, let him be." Said Aizawa while also hugging Kirishima tightly. After Aizawa, All might came in, almost crushing the poor redhead in a hug.

Everyone was so worried about Kirishima this whole time, but he just came back, smiling as widely as ever as if nothing bad had happened. That was the characteristic that everyone loved about Kirishima. He was always optimistic, for himself and especially for his friends. He was never jealous or greedy, and when something good happened to his classmate while his day was complete bs he'd be overly happy for them.

Aizawa cleared his throat, getting everyone's attention. "Now that your dear classmate is back and healthy... I might as well consider a celebration..."

Everyone in the class cheered, letting out loud 'YAAAAAY's.

Yaaaaay finally a new chapteeer!

~Lucifer