My sweet Kiri

(A/N: I'm sorry I'm addicted to Bnha yaoi. This is my 3rd fanfic and my first TodoShima. If you don't like this ship, deal with it. I think its cute and I'm the author I can do whatever I want with MY story. Anyways, enjoy!)

Todoroki's P.O.V
It was almost the end of class, and for the past 1 hour I was starring at Kirishima. I don't know why... I feel different when I'm around him. His cheery personality helps me when I'm sad. His ability to make everything balanced and peaceful is so amusing, and helpful with me or Bakugou. He's just like a cat, cute, fluffy, and soft.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't hear the bell ring. I didn't even notice Kirishima standing up. That was until I felt tapping on my shoulder. Turning around, I see Kirishima smiling softly at me. Oh shit. I tried very hard not to blush, but it took a lot of energy. "Todoroki-kun, the bell rung five minutes ago. Are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone. "Yeah, thanks"

I stood up, grabbing my bag along with my stuff and heading out the door. Kirishima did the same a few moments later. We walked outside together, until we went in seperate directions. "Bye Todoroki!" He called out. "Bye" He's so goddamn cute...

I walked home. Luckily, My dad wasn't home. I greeted my sister and went up to my room. As I arrived, I took my bag and took out the homework. I started with math and ended with Japanese. I need to get a picture of Kirishima.. Especially when he is sleeping.

I went downstairs, heading out the door. I wanted to eat some soba outside. I went to the Soba restaurant, ordered some soba and started eating.

I heard the door open, and for some reason, I decided to check who it is. I immediately stopped eating, as my eyes went wide. It was Kirishima. And. His. Hair. Was. Down. I swear he simply cannot look cuter than this, right?

He looked over to me, and smiled. He walked up to me saying, "Hey Todoroki! Didn't think to meat you here- actually nevermind. You really like soba right?" He laughed nervously. Oh shit. I think I'm blushing. His eyes were now filled with concern. "Todoroki? Are you okay?? Your face is red.." I looked back at my soba. "I'm fine, it's just a bit hot." A bit hot because of you.. NO! STOP! "Mind if I sit here?" He asked. "Sure" He smiled once again, sitting down next to me.

He ordered his soba, and started to eat. God he looked cute even when eating. Is this guy an angel?

....

We payed for our sobas and went outside. "I didn't know you like soba, Kirishima-kun" He looked at me with a smile. "Well, I never tried soba before, so I decided today I'll change that." He said. "Oh" I looked away so that he didn't notice my blush.

(A/N: OOF! Two chapters in a day! One for this fanfic one for "My Kiri, Not yours!" I'll ubdate as soon as I can! Bye!)