Don't you even dare!

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Guys... please.. I don wan-" as I spoke, Todoroki interrupted me. "Don't want to what? Survive? Kirishima, this may sound egotistical but I won't let you, even if it puts others in risk. You can't take all the blame and weight to yourself, that's selfless and stupid. I, no, we're your classmates Kirishima. Your friends. So we will go as far as breaking all of the villains' bones so that they won't hurt you. Personally I'd even kill them. So please, don't sacrifice yourself So easily" I stood there, my eyes and mouth wide open. I didn't talk.

I just stared at Todoroki trying to process what he just said. I looked at the others, who carried the same determined expression as Todoroki. I sighed in defeat, as the others smiled at their victory. "BUT" I said loudly, catching their attention. "If any one of you gets more hurt in the process, I'm not forgiving myself and I'm going to scold you" They sweat dropped and nodded. I smiled, letting them talk. "We should come up with a plan." Suggested Midoriya.

~Timeskip brought to you by the author's laziness~

We had the plan to distract the villains while the pros eliminate them. I WOULD explain the plan in detail if the author wasn't such a lazy piece of shit. Me and Todoroki were currently in the forest, waiting for any villain to appear. Me and him panted a lot due to running so much. "Hey, Kirishima, why do you think they want the 'Target'?" He asked me. I simply shrugged, averting my eyes from the trees to himself. He had that look in his eyes that I could not understand. It was a glimmering look, and if I'm correct it was full of... greed. Like he wanted something to be his. But what would that be? I was about to open my mouth, but there was a knife placed very close to Todoroki's throat. "T-Todoroki-!" I was cut off by a knife placed on my throat as well. "If you try to move or use your quirk he will die~!" Sounded a familiar, cheerful voice.

I stood there, in a completely frozen statue. As the spiky haired man released the knife from Todoroki's throat, he came up to me. "You are smart, Kirishima Eijirou..." I looked straight at him, glaring as the blonde girl held my wrists. "Hah, don't hive me that look.." he lifted my chin up as my glare became more intense. I looked at Todoroki who's face was full of rage. I looked at him reassuringly as I mouthed at him to run. He did as told and ran away silently without villains noticing. I just had to stretch the time to give pros some time to come.

Im sorry... I had no time to update so this chapter is late and short...