Mission: Capture (Pt. 2)

(A\N: hello! I hope you like my fan fiction and  read on to find out what happens!)

Kirishima's P.O.V

It hurt a lot.. But I had to endure the pain. I coughed more blood, as I watched my blood pour to the ground like a waterfall. "KIRISHIMA!" I heard Todoroki scream. i looked up and heard a big crash. I looked around only to see Todoroki crashed into a tree. "T-Todoroki!" Ignoring the stinging pain, I got up, attempting to run after him. I reached out my hand to get hold f him, but was pulled back by my neck collar. I felt someone's face close to my ear. I heard the person sigh, as he grabbed me by the neck. "That took way longer than expected. Hello there, Kirishima Ejirou" The man said in a creepy voice.

I flinched at the pain, trying to free myself from the man's firm grip. I saw Todoroki open his eyes, but he still couldn't move. "L-Leave him.. alone.." Todoroki said. I felt anger overpower me. The fact that they hurt my friend so badly and I can't do anything to stop them is pissing me off. (Kiri, dear, Toga stabbed you. Chill out) The man let out a chuckle and said, Finish him, Toga." Toga skipped to Todoroki. As she was about to stab him, I hardened my arm and literally jabbed the man's stomach with my elbow. As the man clenched his stomach, I saw how he looked like. he had black spiky hair with burns and scars all over his face and arms.

I dashed to Todoroki, hardened my body as the blade crashed into pieces. "What the-" Before she could say anything, I punched her sending her flying into the man as they both collapsed on the ground. "Thanks, Kirishima" he said. I smiled at him as I put him on my back. I was covered in blood, bruises, cuts, and had a stab wound in my stomach. But I ignored all the pain. Todorki was covered in bruises and cuts, thankfully nothing too much.

Todoroki said he could run, so I put him down and we kept running. We then bumped into Midoriya and Shoji. Midoriya was covered in bruises and blood, and Shoji was untouched. "K-Kirishima-Kun! A-are you okay!?" Midoriya asked in a concerned voice. I nodded and asked him, "How about you? You're quite beaten up". "I'm fine b-but you have a stab wound!!"

I said I was fine and told them about the target thing. "Who is it?" Shoji asked. Me and Todoroki shrugged. "The question is do they want to capture the target or kill them?" I asked . "Cause if they wanted to kill them the target would be you, Todoroki. Toga tried to kill you so that'd be reasonable" Todoroki thought for a moment. "Yeah but I doubt that. They can just kill all of the people here, as that would make their lives easier without so many heroes. I think they want to capture their target, and the reason why they tried to kill me is because I was with you, so I could be in the way. Therefore you can possibly be the target"

I looked at him. "If so, I can't bring my comrades to be hurt because of me. I need to be far away from you guys, so there will be less chances of more people getting hurt." I declared with a determined expression. "But Kirishima-kun, you will be hurt if you are going to be alone!" Midoriya exclamed. I sighed. "That does not matter, at least you guys won't be hurt"

I was about to get up but I felt a hand on my shoulder. Todoroki. "Kirishima. I am not letting you go alone only because we can get hurt. You're too selfless. I'm not saying you shouldn't think about your friends but... THINK ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE!" He shouted. Shoji and Midoriya nodded.

"You guys.... don't do this..." I said, my head hanging down. "You will have to go through us to go sacrifice yourself" Todoroki said.

(A/N: Hmmmm..! Interesting, what will happen?? Read on to find out!)