Fuckin' bastard

Ok nvm I forgot to update again I'm so sorry (And yes, that drawing is mine :3 do you guys like it?)

Baku's P.O.V

2:01 a.m. I was at the park, leaning against a tree. I took deep breaths, trying to calm down. I would never admit that, but I was scared. I was scared for Kirishima. What could they be doing to him? What if they're scaring him? WHAT IF THEYRE HARASSING HIM—

Suddenly, Soba bitch (I think we all know who that is) came out of nowhere, followed by Sonic the hedgehog (Iida), Shikamaru's sister (Yaoyorozu), and Deku.

"What the fuck is Motherfuckin' D E K U doing here!?" I shouted, adding more disgust to my tone when I said Deku's name. I was shushed by peppermint bitch saying, "He insisted on helping us. I agreed, so did they" He answered, indicating on Momo and Iida.

I let out an annoyed 'tch' and started walking. "Where are you going?" Glasses asked, doing his weird hand thingy. "To save Kiri—" *Long Pause* "Shitty hair"

"Where you about to use his name?" Deku asked. "Shut it, let's just go"

"Wait" Todoroki said. "We need disguise, you Idiot. What it the villains recognize us?" I grumbled, and walked towards the clothing shop. Dammit, I'm so done with everyone's shit. I just wanna save Shitty hair.

But, I must admit........

He looks damn hot with his hair being half black and down.

NO HOMO BITCH!

~Timeskip to after disguising and arriving at the Villain base~ Todo's P.O.V

We were hiding behind the walls, trying to listen for Kirishima's voice. I'm worried as hell, not gonna lie. But Kirishima saved my life, so I must repay. "Let's climb on each other's shoulders" Deku whispered. We did as told, Iida being the base, then Deku, then Bakugou, then me. Yaoyorozu was looking out if anyone sees us. I peeked through the window and gasped. "Kirishima's there. They're surrounding him, he looks really panicked" I said.

They all gasped and Bakugou growled. We climbed off each other'sshpulders and Iida dusted himself. "I have a plan" Deku declared.

"The plan is to barge in and fight"

"ARE YOU FUCKIN—" I closed Bakugou's mouth as he shouted. "Are you fucking kidding me!? That's not a plan!" Bakugou whisper-shouted, glaring at the broccoli boi.

"Doesn't matter. Let's do it" I said, and they all nodded.

OOF IM SO SORRY THAT WAS SHORT AND LATE 😭 ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN IM SORRY