Chapter 2

(A/N: The pic is irrelevant I just love it)

Todoroki's P.O.V

I was already home, tired, but very happy. I got to be with Kirishima for a bit longer. My happiness didn't last too long though. I heard the fromt door being harshly kicked open. Dad... what's he gonna do today? Surprisingly, my dad simply went to his room. He would usually come and shout at me and leave. Eh.

I layed down on my bed and went to sleep. I closed my eyes, cuddled with the pillow and soon enough I fell asleep.

...

I woke up in the morning, to my hair being a whole mess. I didn't even change my clothes when I went to sleep... I got up, changed into the uniform and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair, washed my tired looking face with cold water and dried out with my towel. I exited the bathroom and went downstairs. I didn't eat, just cause I wasn't hungry. I left out the door and head to school.

I walked through the gatess of the school and went to class. As I entered, the dirst thing I did was look around to see if Kirishima was there. "Good morning" I said. They all replied with a 'good morning' or 'Hey Todoroki' I sat down in my seat and rested my head on my desk.

I stayed in the same position until I heard the door open. "Morning!" I immediately looked up. As expected, it was Kirishima. "Good morning, Kirishima!" The others replied. "Good morning" I greeted. He sat down at his seat and got out a book. From all I can see, I can tell that Kirishima loves books and reading. I find him doing that a lot.

For poeple who don't know him well, he would seem as the energetic, sporty kid but our class can see he is way more calm than he seems. And to the record, Kirishima is very smart. I don't like that he proclaims himself as stupid, cause I have seen his tests. I have seen his grades and I've seen him use his brain a lot.

Shit.. I actually like him...

As Aizawa came in, the class settled down in their seats. He greeted us all, and started class. "So as you all know, we are going to start training camp very soon.." Aizawa mumbled out. Everyone hyped up. I looked at Kirishima, who was smiling but calmly remained in his seat. See? What did I tell you?

"Yeah, yeah... settle down. Anyways, you guys are going to be assigned partners. No, you cannot choose them." Everyone in class awwwed as he said that. "We're heading to training camp tomorrow, so get ready to pack your things from home today. Now let's start class"

...

"Class dismissed" Aizawa said as he faceplanted into the ground. I got up, took my stuff and put them in my bag. Kirishima was heading out the door and I followed him. He didn't notice me until I placed a hand on his shoulder. He jumped up with a small, very tiny, yelp. He covered his mouth immediately. "So unmanly.." I let out a small chuckle. "Sorry Kirishima-kun" He looked at me and smiled. "Oh, hey Todoroki-kun!"

I tried really hard not to blush. "You heading home?" I asked. He nodded. "Yep! I was just going to get something from the bookstore" He replied. "You sure love books, right, Kirishima-kun?" He looked away with a nervous smile. "Y-yeah. I really like books. I find them for manly people, because I know that being manly doesn't mean being strong or active. Books are manly too" He said shyly. I just love how cute he looks when he talks about manly stuff.

We went seperate ways, I head home, packed up, and stuff like that. My dad harshly entered the room. "What are you packing up for" He asked. "Training camp" I replied nonchalantly. He grunted and left my room.

I finished packing and decided to play some Mario Kart. I know that Kirishima likes that game. I played until the night and went to sleep.