XV

"He's an asshole but he's my friend"

CHAPTER TWO

PAGE SIX

The car ride back was somewhat relaxing yet there was a tense aura surrounding the pair.

Their hair flickered in the wind in a romantic way and the music was heard over the wind.

Yet she was annoyed, not mad though. After her dearest Wren had decided to go chat up Grave Sullivan.

Now they were leaving, one with a cut eyebrow, the other knowing she was not only going to have a large amount of rumours surrounding her current situation but also have many inconvenient people turning up at her door.

He just had to flirt with the Class A gossiper while she waited on her fiancé who has never been afraid to throw a punch.

It took all Clementine had to hold Wren back from possibly killing the sucker, for some strange reason she didn't quite like the idea of him going back to prison.

Finally they arrived back to the front gates where Wren hopped over the car door and shoved them open allowing Clementine to drive through and wait on him at the other side.

He locked the gates and they began driving the winding road up to her home, Clementine taking a mental note to trim the high hedges as soon as possible.

Once they arrived Wren silently helped her too carry their buys into the house throwing a small "turn that frown upside down" and a gentle nudge to Clementine.

How could she possibly stay upset at him.

Once they had say everything down they covered it up with some tarp too make sure it wouldn't get damaged.

The sound of people working was all you could hear in the house and Clementine quickly set Wren off to peel off the remaining paint and wallpapers off the walls while she laid down the rat poison.

Soon after she could hear the three idiots laughing about the incident.

Wrens ego certainly wasn't damaged by that punch.