Chapter 3: Evie meets Prince Charming

ابدأ من البداية

   I walk in front of the school with my girlfriend, Audrey waiting for the limo to arrive so I can meet the four Villain Kids I chose so I can show them around campus. I am excited to meet them but my girlfriend Audrey is not so thrill with meeting them. A limo finally arrives in front of the school a group of four teenagers get out of the limo. There are two teenage girls that get out of the car one has short purple hair and green eyes and the other one has curly blue hair and brown eyes. I couldn't help but stare at the girl with the blue curly hair she was beautiful. Then two teenage boys got out of the limo who were fighting over something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             Mal's POV

   We finally arrive to Auradon me and Evie get out of the limo first. Evie is so excited to meet her Prince Charming because now we are going to a school full of Princesses and Princes from royal families. The boys finally get out of the limo already fighting with each other what a perfect way to make a good impression at our new home. I just stand there rolling my eyes at the boys who are being idiots.

Carlos:  Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is? 

Jay: Cause you wanted it 

Carlos: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

Me: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Jay: Just cleaning up. Get up Carlos!

Fairy Godmother: Leave it like how you found it! And by that,  I mean just leave it.

  Then Jay started talking to this beautiful tan skin girl with brown curly hair and brown eyes. The beautiful girl was wearing a pink dress and a blue jacket and based on the way she dresses I could tell she was a girly girl who was probably a Princess. She was with this young man that has brown hair and brown eyes I have to admit he is handsome but he is not my type.

Jay: Hello, foxy. The name's Jay the son of Jafar.

Carlos: And I'm Carlos De Vil the son of Cruella De Vil.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon Prep! I'm Fairy Godmother and Headmistress here. 

Me: The Fairy Godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.

Me: Yeah, I have always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Fairy Godmother: Oh.

Me: And that sparkling wand.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or you will miss the future."

Ben: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Prince Ben and this is Audrey.

Audrey: Princess Audrey his girlfriend.

   I could tell by the look on Ben's face he didn't feel comfortable introducing Audrey as his girlfriend. I wonder what is up with that? Does he not like her but his parents force him to be with her because she is royalty? I will have to ask Ben that later.

Evie: You had me at Prince. My mom is a Queen which makes me a Princess. My real name is Princess Evelyn Grimhilde but I go by "Princess Evie" or just "Evie" for short.

   I can tell by the way Evie act when she found out Ben is a Prince she was very happy to hear that. Evie acted all flirty by twirling her curly blue hair with her finger when she introduced herself to Ben. I think Evie already has a crush on Ben even though she just met him but I can tell that she likes him by the way her eyes light up when she heard that Ben is a Prince himself.