"Zorawar Malik, tumhari himmat kaisi hui idhar dubara phone karnay ki?!" Usama growled with pure rage on his face. (Zorawar Malik, how dare you call here again?)

He was enraged at the fact that someone like Zorawar Malik heard Dunya's voice that too in his house. He knew if scumbags like Zorawar Malik got a whiff of Dunya, he will do everything to get a hold of her if he found out that Dunya was starting to become his weakness in such a short span of time. He would die before he loses Dunya.

Dunya on the other hand turned pale at the name that escaped Usama's lips. And the rest of her conscious got lost at Usama's enraged voice that shook her whole body.

The next instance, she was on the floor, blanked out.

♥️♥️♥️

She blinked slowly as she opened her eyes. Staring at the ceiling of the room, she tried to remember what happened. She remembered that she fainted but...

All of a sudden she sat up, gasping. Fear evident on her face, sweat beads trickling down her temple. Its was getting harder for her breath.

"No, no, no, NO!!!" She screamed as the heart failed to pump blood throughout her body. He had found her, they will do the same to her again, they will kill her.

"Miss Dunya, please calm down!" Usama, who was seated on the sofa that was kept in the room, got up as soon as he noticed that Dunya was on the verge of a panic attack. She was extremely frightened.

He got closer to her and tried to calm her down. Dunya's eyes snapped towards his, the storm in her eyes was too much for Usama to keep looking in. His heart wrenched in his chest at her condition. "Miss Dunya, everything's fine, you are fine and safe."

On Usama's soothing voice, Dunya snapped out of her thoughts as tears slipped past her eyes. "He will kill me, Mr Khan!" A sob escaped her mouth as those words slipped past her lips. "Jo kaam woh wab na pura lar saka, woh ab kar dega." (What he couldn't finish then, he will do it now.)

Usama didn't know what to do, how to make her stop crying. Her tears were making him restless and whatever she was saying wasn't making any sense to him.

"Miss Dunya, first of all, please stop crying." He almost begged, clenching his fist. It took all his control to not take her in his arms. Dunya hiccuped as she tried to stop herself from crying louder. "Now, tell me who are you talking about?"

Dunya tensed at the question and looked at him with glistened and red eyes. "Zo-Zorawar Ma-Malik." She whispered, tears starting to fall again.

Usama froze at the name that escaped Dunya's lips. Zorawar Malik. What does the spoilt-rich brat of Malik Khawar had to do with Dunya?

"How do you know Zorawar Khan?" He whispered, looking at Dunya with intense eyes.

"M-my... My broth-brother-in-law."

It was as if a bomb was exploded on his head at Dunya's relevation. "Wha... What are you saying Dunya? How can that bastard be your brother-in-law?" Then he remembered Dunya telling him about her sister married to a feudal lord's son. And Malik Khawar was a feudal lord and that makes Zorawar Khan...

A bitter chuckle escaped Dunya's mouth. "Jis shakhs kay saath meri behan baagi thi woh Zorawar Malik tha, aik makkaar, zaleel aur..." She paused. "Ayaash aadmi. Aur meri badqismati toh dekhiye, aisay shakhs kay saath meri behan ki shadi hui hai. Usay aur koi nahi mila tha puri duniya main."

(The man with whom my sister eloped was Zorawar Malik, a cunning and womanizer. Look at my bad luck, my sister married him. She couldn't find anyone else in the whole wide world.)