Part 1 ¤ Episode 21

Wilson Wilson

I turned around and met with a tall curly haired guy. An awfully familiar smirk was etched on his face. He extended his hand and said,
" hey there! I'm Noah. Noah Wilson"

I extended my hand, "Andy Fowler"

"Fowler? Oh you are Mrs. Fowler's son then.", his eyes were sparkling which seemed to be interested in me.

"ah yes. And you are..? "

He realized my quick question and replied, "oh my family just moved here earlier this year. I didn't see you here earlier."

"yeah actually I didn't visit my mom all these time cuz I was ... working. "

"oh" , he smiled.

I didn't know what else to say next plus I didn't feel like being here so I just blurt, "Um..my mom must be needing me now. Gotta prepare some stuffs. So have to go now. See ya" and with that I started walking my way.

He said shouted, " okaaayy! I'll see you again, Andy"

• • • [ scene change : back to Rye ]

Rye's POV :
Well today Jack has a party at his place. He did invite Andy but he's not here so guess I'll just have to go by myself.
The time passed by doing this, doing that and now it's 9. I got ready for the party and on my way.

The party was full of people. Specially i recognized the people from my Institute. Ah its been so damn long since I last saw them. And old class memories came back fresh in my mind.
Jack was chatting with a blond boy I remember, Brook or could be Brooklyn. And with them was Sonny. I walked through the crowd of people, grabbing a drink from a near table and went straight towards them.
"yO gUyS !!", I excitedly exclaimed.

"Heeeyyyyy", they shouted over the loud music.

We talked, laughed, met some past classmates. Overall had a great time. Some people were dancing drunk, some making out as usual. At one point Jack took Brook's hand and walked up the stairs. Sonny on the other hand was sitting on the couch with his arms wrapped around his dear girlfriend and enjoying a good time.
And Me, being single, is sitting at the bar counter with a glass of wine. Swirling it to mix. And then Andy's thoughts came to my mind for just a slight little moment and vanished just like it came when I felt a small hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw a nice young blond lady, smiling at me. I greeted her and I did stare at her for recalling any possible past details about her. But nope. Not any. Is she new...? I didn't seem to know her.

       She sat down on the bar stool next to me and said, "hey, I'm Hannah." and extended her hand.

I handshaked her with a small smile and said, "and I'm Ryan. Do I know you....? "

She chuckled and said, "well my name's Hannah Swan, so Does that ring any bell ?"

I pursed my lips hiding a guilty smile and shakes me head as a no, "Umm....still no. Sorry. "

"it's okay. I was just a year junior at the Institute so you probably didn't know me. Don't worry. ", she returned a sweet smile.

"well so then its nice to meet you, Hannah.", I said just to avoid any awkward moves or silent stares.

We were silent for some moments. So just to be nice I asked, "so.....who invited you?"

"she stared at me without a word, as in surprised by my common question. She replied, "Oh...my friend Scott invited me. I was actually home alone as my parents are out on business trip so I thought why not come here.", she ended her sentence with an approving, convinced smile.
      God she smiles a lot.... 😶
But her reason wasn't what my head was busy thinking about, it was that freaking name.

I asked again as to be sure, "Scott...?"

She said nodding, "Ah yeah, Scott Wilson. My friend, as in his parents and my parents being friends, in case you think why he's a senior if he's my friend. "

" Ouh" was the only thing I let out. Totally convinced by her words but it did occur to me that she kept all her sentences ready.

Then I did what I felt like, I stood up and said to her, "well babe, I'll be going now. It was nice talking to you." and was about to turn when she softly grabbed my wrist and made me sit down again.

My eyes widened thinking, what was that!?!?.....

She widely smiled at me and tilted her head lightly to her side and said, "hey where are you going?"

She ordered in another shot and turned it me saying, "you can go a bit later. Sit. "

Oh.....am I bound to follow her orders now....?!?!

Who was she anyway!?!

I sat. She said, "so! Are you here alone? I've heard that you've got a boyfriend! " oh joy!

"well to answer your questions, I came alone. And I don't have a boyfriend."

"uh could be something else I heard."

I rolled my eyes. Where did she came up with boyfriend?

And then Gladly, most fortunately, my dearest friend Sonny called out to me. I got up, bid her bye and went to him.

   Because of the loud music Sonny said leaning closer to my ears, "Mate we should go now!  It's so late and fucking loud! "

"DEFINITELY!"

I then looked around for Jack but couldn't find him. But!  One specific thing my eyes has caught. while looking around through the crowd, I noticed a suspicious act. Ms Hannah eyed that Scott and he nodded in response disappearing into the crowd.

          Ms. Hannah and Scott. Gotta keep my eyes open.

                     What the freaking heck is fucking wrong with that boy!!

•'•'•'•'•'•'•
Ahem Ahem!!
*

suspicious wink* 😉

BHAHAHAAHHAHASKSK!!!! 
Anyways hope you like this chapter!
More coming soon!
And please don't forget to vote and comment.
THANK YOU