"Of course I did. You've always been the easiest girlfriend to remember things about." He shrugged.

"True." I said and started to look for something else to eat today. Switch it up a little. "I think I might run with the philly cheese and some fries."

"Okay, okay. That sounds good. I think I want a burger."

We made our final decisions and the waitress came over and took our order along with getting our drinks. We sat and talked while we waited, but I don't think we'll be here much longer when I break the news to him. I'm prepared though. He has every right to be upset.

"So. Why you call me all the way out here? You made it sound extremely important." He smiled from across the table and my nerves started to kick in.

"Well." I started and cleared my throat. "I called you out here because-"

The waitress bringing our food to the table stopped me from continuing. We thanked her and started to eat in silence. I'm low key glad. This is buying me some time to work up my nerves and get my delivery together.

"Aye!" He started laughing while wiping his mouth. "Cane reminded me of this the other day and I forgot to tell you. You remember that fight you got in at that club that one time."

I chuckled and took a sip of my sweet tea. "It wasn't a fight because you wouldn't let me get to her. Remember?"

"You damn right. Ain't no fighting going on around me. I'm the only nigga throwing rights in this bitch."

"Her and I had history. It's always been beef between her and I because she never knew her place. The one time I'm able to on sight the girl, you intervene. I'm still mad about that shit to be honest." I mugged him.

"You don't need to fight. Fighting not cute." He took another bite of his burger.

"Who fights to look cute?" I held a confused look on my face. "If you knew the history, then you'd understand why I needed to get my hands on her."

Flashback

Jonathan has a club appearance tonight and wanted me to be with him. Of course I wanted to stay at my house and chill, but he begged me so I gave in. I put on my little black dress, gave myself a light beat and came out to chill with my friend.

"You lookin real nice in that dress

"You lookin real nice in that dress." He mumbled in my ear while running his hands all over my ass.

"Am I?" I asked him and giggled. I hid my face in his neck, but my eyes wondered over to a bitch that was eyeing me. I gave her a "can I help you?" type of look and she rolled her eyes.

I'm not even worried about this girl. She jumped me, disrespected me numerous times, and abandoned her own daughter. She's done all that and I don't even have the energy to give her the time of day. She's irrelevant in my life.