𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔲𝔰

Iris

Iris

LAYING IN HER QUEEN-SIZED BED, IRIS SCROLLED ON HER INSTAGRAM PAGE WITH HER SILVER IPHONE XS. Today was her resting day, which meant a day off at work, and she took great advantage of that. She cleaned up around the apartment, made dinner already, washed her hair, shaved her body, etc. Just as she was getting ready to take a solid nap, an unknown number messaged her phone.

unknown
hey!

um- who is this?

unknown
that good looking billionaire ceo that made you cum.

Iris felt her whole face flush as she read the response. She began to remember the mysterious CEO. Iris thought of that exact night of when he made her climax hard just using his fingers. Her body began to react and shivered. The female shook herself from zoning out and texted the man back.

yes, i um- remember. what do you want?

unknown
oh! so i was wondering if you'll go out with me for dinner anytime soon?

Iris rolled her umber brown eyes at the manly response. Iris typed quickly replying with a quick no. Turning the power button off, Iris thought about the mysterious male. Was he really the CEO of Daemonium Inc.? What could he possibly want with her? Ignoring the buzzing sounds of messages, Iris rolled over and took another catnap.

? What could he possibly want with her? Ignoring the buzzing sounds of messages, Iris rolled over and took another catnap

After her nap, the young adult decided to go out and get some air. So, Iris went for a drive and arrived in the downtown area of New York City. She'd parked her red vehicle and began to explore the shops. The first store she went in was a small black-owned business called, "Glow". It had all the things she wanted to get, for example smelling goods for the body, amazing shoes, and great under-priced clothing that was good for her wallet.

Looking through the racks of shirts, Iris felt eyes stabbing into her back and going into her soul. She slowly turned around not wanting to let the person know that she'd had caught them. From the corner of her eye, she saw a male wearing all black with a leather jacket. Iris became afraid, "what if he tries to hurt me?" she thought. She twisted slowly once again to see his back turned and took the time to actually get a better view of him.