Friday Night...

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING LATELY HERE'S A RECAP OF WHATS GONE ON SO FAR; HARRY MOVED TO A NEW TOWN AND MET LOUIS AND IT WAS LIKE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AND THE BECAME FRIENDS. THEY ARE BOTH GAY BUT DIDN'T TELL EACH OTHER TILL RECENTLY AND THEY SHARED A FEW SWEET BLISSFUL KISSES AND YOU'RE ALL CAUGHT UP NOW!!!!! I PRESENT TO YOU A NEW CHAPTER!

LOUIS' POV:

"OLIVIA!!!!" I called for my best friend because I was panicking! Oh and why you may ask? TONIGHT IS MINE AND HARRY'S DATE! Just saying that makes me happy inside. I have so much on my mind! What to where, style my hair, calogne! I can't even put matching socks on! I have a blue striped one on and a white one on!

"What Lou?! You scared me to death I thought you died!"

"Yes I'm dead thats why we are talking now, and how would I call for you if I'm dead?" God sometimes I wonder how she gets her self dressed in the morning!

"Well at least I can match my socks!"

"Oh crap I said that out loud??"

"Yeah you did!!!"

"I love youuuu!!!!! Now can you please help me I'm a disaster!"

"I know- I mean love you too!"

God I love her so much shes like a sister to me. I love her more than anything! I talk to her anout everything and she tells me everything. We have been friends since I could ever remember!

"Well, Lou. Hmm I think you should go with the black chinos, red TOMS, a nice fitted T, and a nice navy blue blazor." she had a very proud smile on her face.

"Wow, you're so amazing I love you!"

"The feeling is mutual."

........~.........

"Hi Harry!" Dang when did he get so hot! Well he's always been hot but like wow!

"WOW! You look nice! And hello to you too!"

I blushed so red. The things he can do to me!!

"You too." I winked checking him out looking him up and down him doing the same to me. Tonight he is wearing a grey fitted T, grey skinnies, and white converse. SO HOT!

"I look hot huh?"

"Damn I said that outloud!"

"Yep! Shall we be going?"

"Well first where are we going Haz?"

"It's a suprise!!!!"

Damn Harry with his cheekiness!

"So Harry, how have you liked Holmes Chappel?"

"It's soooo lame! And theres this kid named Louis! UGH!" He winked at me. Damn cheeky arse bastard!

"Oh, well that's to bad because I thought you were pretty cute but what ever I could go find some other gorgeous, really flawless, adorable, lovely, cutie!" I think I said to to much.

"Did you really mean all those things? Because I-"

"You feel the same?"

"Yes."

We both leant in giving each other a quick peck seeing how he was driving but if he wasn't I'd be going bananas on this boy!

"Hazza!!!! Are we there yet?!"

"Yes! Now calm down babe!"

He called me babe! That made my day and the fact he came over and opened up the door for me.