Dinner date

WOAH WHATS THIS? ANOTHER CHAPTER??? READ IT LOVE YOUS! <3

Louis' POV

"So today class we have a new student joining us in Biology this year, his name is Harry Style." Blah blah blah get on with it I've heard this in every class today so far! "Would anyone care to volunteer to be Harry's lab partner?"

"Um actually sir, I would like Louis to be my partner if that's okay with you?" The curly haired boy said before anyone could even think of putting up his or her own hand.

He wanted ME to be HIS lab partner??!! Oh my gosh! I tried so hard to purse my lips to keep a smile from forming on my face but I failed really badly and it ended up me grinning widely at the slightly younger boy. Just then I had realized that he was full on grinning right back at me! God the things he does to me!

"Well um yes thats fine if Loui-"

"YES!!" I interrupted knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"Alright then Harry take your seet next to Louis."

.........~...........

Half way through class I realised Harry was staring at me with a cheeky, but cute, stare. I scribbled out on a peice of sticky note saying 'Can I help you? :)'

He quickly scribbled out in reply back that said 'God you're cute ;) x'

My reply was cute and simple.

'You are very stunning your self ;) xx'

I earned a rather shocked glance from him, I replied with a cute flirty wink. I swear I could hear his heart flutter and positive he could probably hear mine skit a few beats. We stared at each other for a moment or to admiring each other.

'This, is a start of a beautiful friend ship.' I scribbled down a sentence quickly and quickly passed it to him.

"Whats this? Note passing in my class? Well I'm stopped in m y lesson now, so carry on read it."

Its a good thing we filled up the other sticky note and started to write on another one that only had 'This, is a start of a beautiful friendship' because if it said oh yeah I think your cute and oh well you're stunning, I might've died!

"Okay well erm, 'This is the start of a beautiful friendship'." I quickly read out aloud to the class I swear I could hear Harry grinning. But I shrugged it off acting casual not wanting to make a scean, well a bigger one in this case.

"Take your seat and pay attention, one more and that's a detention and I would not like to give out a detention on the first day of school Mr. Tomlinson!"

I took my seat hearing Harry chuckle a bit to the right of me. I turned and faced him mouthing the words 'Oh shut up'. He fake gasped putting a hand over his chest where his heart was. I smirked at him and rolled my eyes truning the other way so I wouldn't get in trouble AGAIN!

~~~~.......... Later that day ...........~~~~

Harry's POV

"Lou-Lou!" I yelled out sounding like a little kid looking for his mom and dad.

"Yes Hazza?"

"Will you walk home with me and my sister?" I asked bting my lip.

"You have a sister? And I would be delighted to-"

"YES! And my sister is in her first 2nd year here." I said replying realising I cut him off. "So continue??"

"Well as I was saying! I would be dlighted too, but on one condition?"