Confessions

WOAH! NEW CHAPTER!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! AND HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP SOON IDEAS:

KITTY CAT FOR HARRY, SUPERGIRL FOR LOUIS, LEPERACHAUN FOR NIALL, BAD BOY/GIRL FOR ZAYN, AND A NERD FOR LIAM!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SENORS AND SENORAS!!!!!!!!     ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Third Person

"Harry?"

"Louis?"

Both boys by the look of there eyes could tell that there friend really needed to talk about something.

"You first, Lou."

"Well, erm the reason I moved here was... b-b-because I'm gay."

Louis' eyes widend with shock but inside he was very happy.

"R-r-r-really?"

"See I know I shouldn't have told you because now you're going to hate me and think I'm a queer and that I have no friends and that I'm stupid an-"

Harry was cut off by a manly yet soft pair of lips. Louis grinned into the kiss, he could feel the whole world stop rotating like they could stay frozen in time like this forever. Harry had the hugest change in attitude but in a really good positive way.

"You were rambling, and Harry it's okay because I am too."

"Oh, well um."

"Harry? Would you like to go out to dinner with me Friday night?"

Harry can't believe what words just came out of Louis' mouth but he's glad they did.

"It would be my pleasure."

"Good, now come here!!!"

He held his arms open wide waiting for a friendly bear hug. Harry pecked his cheek and Louis returned the offer.

THE CHAPTER IS OVER! LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS! AND IF U GUNNA HATE DONT EVEN WASTE YOUR BREATH CUZ I DONT GIVE A NUMBA TWO!!!!!!

- OLIVIA XX