"N-no problem hyung."

Byounggon just nodded and proceeded on eating.

"I've been seeing your comments on Hayeol's photos." Hyunsuk pointed out. He covered the left side of his face so Byounggon couldn't see it. He winked at Haruto twice.

How can you bring that up now, hyung!

"We all know Haruto likes Hayeol." Junkyu smiled. "Hehe." He teased.

"You wouldn't hurt her like Doyoung did, right?" Seunghun reached for his water bottle.

Haruto gulped and shook his head. "Never, hyung."

"Haruto's trust worthy. Let him be." Everybody was shocked with what Byounggon said. "I trust him more than Doyoung, even when Hayeol and him were still dating." He's looking at his food. "Doyoung had been so suspicious back then."

"Hyung, are you letting Haruto to date Hayeol?" Yedam asked.

Byounggon looked at Haruto. "I've seen enough of him so yeah, why not?"

A smile formed in Haruto's lips. He stood up and gave Byounggon a hug. "Gomawo, hyung!"

"Yah, yah!" Byounggon pulled back. "I'm not Hayeol."

The boys laughed. "Don't break my trust."

———

"We'll go now~" Hayeol waved at Minji.

"Jalga!" Minji waved back. She did an 'eyes on you' gesture to Haruto. Haruto just nodded. Hayeol squinted her eyes on Haruto.

"What?"

"You became a lot more cheerful since lunch." Hayeol pointed out.

Haruto chuckled. "Maybe I'm just excited to go out the campus with you."

"It's not the first time we went out together."

Haruto shrugged. "Aish, can we just go? Keopi needs her stuff." He paced both of his hands on Hayeol's shoulders from behind and started pushing her forward to walk.

They took a bus to the pet shop.

As they went in the shop, workers greeted the both of them. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

"Annyeong, eonni. You didn't tell me it was Haruto who got Keopi!" Hayeol pouted.

The lady giggled "It was our secret." She winked. "Here to shop for her?"

Hayeol nodded and smiled.

Haruto grabbed a basket for Hayeol.

Hayeol started picking out clothes, toothbrush, diapers, clips and more stuff for the puppy. "Isn't that too much, Yeol-ah?"

Hayeol shook her head. "Aniya. This is how I take care of a baby."

"Oh." Haruto pouted. "Then our future baby will be really spoiled by his or her mom."

"Yea- WHAT?" Hayeol snapped her head at Haruto. Haruto smirked and Hayeol just looked away.

"Mianhae, what I said was wrong. Keopi's already our first baby." He corrected himself.

"Haruto, stop it. I might kill you."

Haruto peeked a little to see Hayeol's red face. He laughed. "You're blushing!"

"I'm not!" She snapped a glare at him. He continued laughing.

"Arasso~ AHAHAHA!"

"Tch."

After getting all the stuff Hayeol wanted Keopi to have, they went to the cashier to pay for them. Hayeol spent just a bit expensive than she expected.

"Thank you, come again!"

They went out of the shop and started walking away. Haruto's holding the bag while Hayeol pouted. "I spent a bit much that I thought."

"You did. You didn't even look at the prices."

Hayeol released a sigh. "It's okay. It's for Keopi anyways." She shrugged.

"Yup, it's okay. It's for our baby."

"STOP IT!"

"Okay, okay! Oh my god." Hehe.

Hayeol looked down her shoes while walking.

"Can you come to our house tomorrow? I'm repainting my room." Haruto looked at Hayeol.

"Repainting? Oh, that's exciting." Hayeol smiled. "Of course, I'll go." She giggled. "I'm good at painting."

"I hope so." Haruto teased.

He received a hit from Hayeol. "YAAAAAH! You've been annoying.me since.this.morning!"

"Arasso, arasso- ah! Okay! Ow! I'm sorry!"

Hayeol finally stopped and left Haruto there. Haruto just laughed as he looked at Hayeol. "I wonder if I can laugh like this without you."