piggyback

"grizz, come on. you know that luke, clark and jason will all go with their girlfriends. you might as well go with me." i beg him to take me to prom as he gives me a piggyback across town.

"fine. but we're are not coordinating our outfits. i'm not going all out for you." he says. i gasp, pretending to be offended.

then i get the taste in my mouth. the taste that over the last few days i had become very familiar with.

"drop me." i shout, "fucking drop me grizz."

he does so and i run over to the side of the road, throwing up into the bushes. grizz comes over and pulls my hair away from my face whilst i throw all of the contents of my stomach out onto the grass. i wipe my mouth with my sleeve after i've done, glancing up at grizz who looks concerned.

"sorry, was it the piggyback? did i bounce you by accident." he worries, i laugh at his sweetness.

"no, of course not. i've just been throwing up a lot at the moment." i say.

"shit, do you reckon it's something to do with where we are? are you dying? fuck! we need to tell someone! cassandra?" he starts pacing around, his hand on his forehead. i have to stop him from panicking, i have to tell him.

fuck. another person.

"no, grizz." i sigh, "i'm pregnant."

"what?" he shouts.

"please don't make me say it again." i whine.

"you're pregnant? with whose baby?" fuck and this again.

"sit down." i say, sitting down on a nearby bench, "i need to tell you something."

and i do.

"fucking hell." he whispers, "i didn't know you had it in you to be a mistress."

"haha very funny. well, i mean god is now punishing me..." i joke but i falter my smile, placing a hand on my stomach.

"cami, it'll be fine. you're fucking great. you survived an overdose." he states, putting his arm around me.

"yeah, it better be. otherwise i'm screwed." i sigh. grizz kisses my forehead, then rests his head against mine to comfort me.

a/n short chapter, sorry!

please vote and comment xoxo