Morning Apologies

Midoriya's P.O.V

I woke up with a sharp pain on my back. I sat up slowly, wincing slightly before rubbing my eyes. I instantly remember the events from last night. I guess I had fallen asleep rather quickly, because I was still in my clothes from the night before. I push the blankets off or my legs and step on the cold wooden floors of my new room. I walk around the room , looking around at a few things. I noticed my phone was on the dresser, but I don't remember setting it there. I had received about 7 texts from my mother. She said she was dissapointed, but couldn't stay mad at me forever. She was shocked when the prince of Sadona and some castle guards knocked on her door early that morning to gather my stuff. She said they were very kind and that prince Shoto had explained everything. I texted her back saying that I was sorry and telling her I would find a way to visit her soon. Going to the wardrobe set on a wall close to the door, I had seen all of my clothes, with a few extras they had probably put in before getting my stuff. A note was on one of the hangers with a suit on it. It read:

~Put this on, then come back to my room. I need to give you your cloak back! ~Shoto

Blushing slightly, I pull off what was on the hanger. It was a black button up with a white overshirt and nice tie. It came with black pants and a black blazer, but since I was going to get my cloak, I put the blazer back on the hanger. Adjusting my tie, I look in the mirror.

Once I adjust it to my liking, I walk out of the door and head down the hall to Shoto's room. I get there rather quickly without anyone seeing my uncovered wings. I knock on the door quickly hearing his faint voice saying "come in!" I enter the room rather quickly. He was standing in front of his dresser, two hangers in his hand. He looked deep in thought before setting them on his bed. He looks at me for a second as I stare at him. "So...uh...can I get my cloak back?" I question tilting my head slightly. He seems to snap out of his thoughts before reaching into his dresser to grab my light brown cloak. Taking it and wrapping it around me, I smile at him. He smiles back before speaking. "I'm sorry about yesterday. If I'm being completely honest, I didn't mean to pull it off of you. I actually wanted to apologize before you left. But now that I know what you were hiding, I can say with full confidence that I don't see you any differently. It's actually really cool." I look him in the eyes, seeing pure happiness. Before I could think further, I ran up and hugged him. He stumbled back a few inches, but coiled his arms around my lower back a few moments later. I enjoyed the moment while it lasted. He smelled of honey and vanilla.

Pulling away, he looks back the hangers he laid on his bed. "So, what should I wear today? I don't have any special meeting so I was planning on spending the day in the art room." He holds up one shirt, a light grey button up, and in the other hand a indigo blue one, that complemented his hair colors perfectly. "Definitely the blue one! It complements your hair perfectly." I replied. Grabbing the shirt from his hand, I take it off of the hanger. "Take off your shirt. I'm changing you into this one." I say, with a small blush on my face. He takes off his shirt and I wrap the shirt around him, slipping his thin, but muscly arms through both sleeves. Starting from the second button from the top, I start to button the shirt top to bottom, ending up on my knees so I could be at the same level as the shirt. Standing back up at him and calming my blush I begin to speak again. "I never button the tops of shirts. I feel like it would choke you." He lets out a small chuckle before agreeing with me. Walking into his large bathroom, he asks me to come in. I walk in and realize that he pulled out a small bottle of foundation and a skin colored powder. Taking a small beauty blender from a bag on his vanity, he puts a small but of foundation on it before gesturing his hand out to me. "Have you ever applied makeup?" "N-no" I manage to stutter out before taking it in my hand. It had a good coverage, because the second I had attempted to blend it in to his eye, the reddish scar had been almost unnoticeable. Taking a small fluffy brush out of the same bag, he opens the small compact swishing the brush against the powder and dabbing it to his face. Hitting the end of the makeup brush against his vanity, he lets the remaining bits or powder fall gracefully onto the floor. He brushes his hand over the top of the brush, his fingertips only grazing it, before looking back at me. "It's what I assume your hair would feel like." I chuckle slightly before I feel his hand touch my slightly tangled curls. He was gentle and it felt extremely nice. It didn't last long, as I felt a sharp pain hit my back immediately causing me to shift slightly to a more comfortable position. What it happening? I didn't have much time to think about the pain slowly arising because I was being dragged out of Shotos' bedroom and down the hall. We start walking down the stairs, not a word between us. Arriving at the Art room door he looks at me smiling slightly before speaking a few small words.

"We will be here all day."