He said... looking at her eyes..
Gauri frown...

"Common sense? What do you mean by that?"

She ask confused...
Ommkara smirk...

He looks at her from tip to toe

She is wearing a pink colour salwar suit...

"You have no sense of dressing...no sense of decorations... nothing...so don't waste my time and get out"

He pointed towards the gate...
Gauri gritted her teeth but control herself...

"According to you... what kind of dress should I ware in office Mr oberoi"

She ask..

"I am not your teacher Ms Sharma... don't waste my time"

He again sit on his chair...

"Sorry Mr oberoi but not me ..nor gupta uncle was leaving."

She said with full of tashan...

Ommkara was surprised to her reply

"Your first problem...I am not much educated... but I am enough educated to take the position of sudha mams PA... that's why I am her PA ... you can't fired me for this reason"

She reply...
Ommkara watching her silently...

"Second problem.... dressing sense.. should your employees in Australia ware salwar...no right? They ware what is their traditional dress...or they like....so why should I ware Western..I love Indian so I ware it.... and there is no dress code for employees in our office...so you can't fired me for this reason"

She said seeing right into his eyes...

"Third problem.... the decorations...I think you don't know that no one should fired an employee because he or she didn't decorate the office beautifully"

She finished and give him a fake smile...
Till she know that ommkara was not like her sudha mam..
He is really opposite...

Ommkara close his fist in anger...
How dare she to answer him back..an ordinary girl who knows him barely...who have nothing to stood in front of him... answer him  back....no one dare to do this...
His eyes was burning in anger...
He stood up with a jerk...