Chapter 12

~In the ravenclaw common room~
I was just walking over to my room when someone called out to me.
"Wait!" I turned around. It was Laura.
"Yeah?" I questioned, Laura panted.
"Are you and Malfoy dating?"
"No? Why?" I raised my eyebrow, Laura seemed confused.
"Anastasia said that he cheated on her with you. I didn't believe her because I knew you wouldn't do that." Screw Anastasia, that bitch.
"Oh. It's fine, I'm fine." I muttered, excused myself and walked into my room quickly, shutting the door behind me. I laid down on my bed, closed eyed.
"Stupid bitch." I cussed under my breath. Homework, kill me now. I practically rolled to my bag.
{After I did my homework}
"Kill me nowwwww!!!!" I screamed, pretty sure everyone heard it but, I didn't care. Just then, Hannah walked in.
"What's up with today's mood?" She asked, sitting on her chair, I sighed, sitting up on the edge of the bed.
"Ughhhhh! Stupid stupid stupid!" I groaned, throwing my pillows on the ground. Hannah laughed at me.
"Who's stupid? Mr Malfoy? The Anastasia bitch? Who?" I was a little stunned,
"Didn't know you could cuss. Of course it's that bitch, she's spreading crap about me stealing Oliver away from her. Like what the actual merlin? How'd I know? Laura asked me if Oliver and I are dating, I was confused, so I told her no. But in reality yeah, we're just on break." Hannah chuckled, her blue eyes lit up.
"What's.... So funny?..." I questioned, Hannah just shrugged.
"Probably the fact that I saw Roxanne and Fred snogging just outside the great hall. Like, damnnnnn she thirsty." I widened my eyes, Mah otp!!! It's real!!! I feel like a proud mom
"Whaaaaaaaaat?!" I exclaimed, not knowing what else to say.
*A few hours later*
Hannah exited our room and I instantly fell asleep, I awoke a few hours later and could faintly make out a silhouette of a guy, standing at the entrance of the room. He moved and walked into my room, I crawled a little deeper into my blanket, hoping to fall asleep but I failed.
"Al?" I recognized that voice, that deep comforting soft voice. I peeked out of my blanket. Thank God it's Oliver.
"O---Oliver?" I stuttered, the mysterious figure sat down on the edge of my bed.
"Lumos" he muttered, now I could clearly see the piercing grey-blue eyes of Oliver Malfoy.
"Geez... Oliver you scared the living hell out of me." He just laughed, I laid back in bed. Oliver crawled beside me, his face just right across mine. I could feel his warm breath tickle my mouth, I suck in the tiniest breath possible.
"What brings you here?" Oliver smirked cheekily.
"To see you." He replied, I huffed.
-oliver's point of view-
I looked at my first love, she's perfect. I just love the way she thinks, the look she gives me when she's frustrated and when she just acts like nobody's business. I got snapped out of my trance when I heard her yawn. Instinctively, I slithered my arm around her waist and she gasped. I just laughed it off as if that's what we always do. Then, she fell asleep, a small smile plastered on her face.
"I love you." I murmured and fell asleep too.

I woke up to the sound of her alarm. I looked over to Al, she was still still sleeping, damn she's cute. I decided to change and get my homework done. While I was changing, I heard movement behind me, then, Al was sitting on the edge of the bed, still looking like she's asleep.
"Morning cupcake." I greeted her. She looked up at me, weirdly confused.
"Hi Ollie." She murmured, I love it when she calls me by my nickname. I walked over to the bed, and proceeded to sit down beside her. She, unexpectedly leaned her head against my shoulder, I was a little caught off guard but smiled.

-back to mah POV-
I smiled against Oliver's arm and could tell that he's a little caught off guard. I smirked
"I need to change, can you wait for me?" I asked, sitting straight. Oliver nodded, shrugging.
"Thanks" was all I said before I went into the bathroom.
-a few moments latahh-
I walked out of the bathroom in my robe and uniform, Oliver was standing outside the door waiting for me.
"What took you so long al?" He asked, I glared at him.
"Girls business, Oliver." I snapped. Oliver raised his hand, surrendering.
"Sorry! Just a question. You don't have to get so angry..." he muttered, I giggled. Oliver looked at me with a questioning look,
"What's so funny?" He asked, I continued laughing hysterically.
"Your expression! Ahahaha" I continued, Oliver frowned but smiled.
"You're so cute." My cheeks had streaks of crimson red.
"Oh shut up!" I hit him playfully on the arm, Oliver flinched. I giggled.
"Ouch." Oliver muttered, lightly laughing. We quickly walked to the great hall to avoid suspicion. When we reached the hall, not many people were there yet so I figured they were still asleep in their dorms. I took some apples, toast and butter with maple syrup. Then, I peered in the mug to find, coffee. Again... I thought. I dug in my food when I saw Hannah enter with Felix. I smirked as she sat down.
"Someone's in love!~" I teased, she rolled her eyes as she blushed.
"You say that like you've never been in love before" Hannah snorted.