Chapter 6( year 5-6)

"Hello" Roxanne greeted me at platforms 9 3/4
"Hi. Nice to see you again" I said bluntly.
"Why do you look so sad?" She asked, I shrugged.
"I don't know. Anyways, enough about me. What did you do during the holidays?"
"I met up with my friend, who is also in Hogwarts, Anastatia Étienne. She seemed a little off when I mentioned about you." Roxanne snorted.
"She is French? That's cool. In Ravenclaw she is not the only French, there's a veela too. Laura Delacour." Roxanne looked at me and grinned.
"What?" I asked and she motioned in front of me.
"Shit.." I muttered as I saw Owen and Oliver. They stared at me, hitting each other's arms once in a while.
"Ooooo~~ secret admirers eh." Hannah's voice echoed behind me. I jumped.
"Hello ladies." Felix said while walking past us and I saw Hannah blush.
"Someone has a crush~~~" I teased and Roxanne laughed.
"C'mon let's go. If not we'll be late." Hannah insisted and we all walked to Oliver and Owen's direction.
"Hi." Oliver said nervously.
"Hi" I replied, breathlessly. I was not having it.
"Anyways..... Have you thought about it?"
"Can you not?" I glared at him and he stopped
"Okay okay fine!" Oliver said and raised his hand, surrending.
"Thanks.."
"Hey, Al." Owen blurted out, cheerfully.
"Hi" I muttered.
"Okay...." He nodded and looked away. The whole situation was so awkward and I was fidgeting with my bracelet when we walked into the train.
"Why aren't you guys talking?" Roxanne asked as she looked behind at Oliver,Owen and I.
"..." The whole room fell silent.
"Okayyyyyy" Hannah blabbered. Then, Hannah and Roxanne started blubbering about their holidays and I just sat on the seat, in the middle of Owen and Oliver, bored. I took out a book, Broken beautiful hearts, from my bag and opened it.
"What are you reading?" Oliver mumbled and I looked up.
"A book. I am reading a book" I retorted and laughed when he rolled his eyes, dramatically.
"I mean what genre of the book?" Oliver said, sounding a little annoyed.
"Romance and drama." I blurted.
"Cool. But why? Do you not have enough drama in your life?"
"Do I need a reason to read a romance novel? I mean the fictional boys in this book is way better." I snorted, the side of Oliver's lip turn up.
"Really? Are you sure though? Do you not see a boy beside you?" He teased and I scoffed.
"I wish you are like this guy, Owen in this book I am reading." Owen's eye widened.
"The guy is called Owen?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yep. And the girl is called Peyton. And she has an ex, Reed, that pushed her down a flight of stairs and her knee cap smashed. Then, she moved to Black water, a country side and met a guy, Owen. Both of them fell in love and she found out Owen's secret." I explained.
"Lol. What type of secret?" Oliver wondered.
"Owen has a rare heart condition. His heart could stop any minute."
"Yeah that's dark alright." Owen mentioned and I nodded. Then, the silence returned. My gaze went back to my book and immediately was hooked. About 1 hour later, I was almost finishing the book and looked up. Oliver was... Sleeping. It was so much peaceful, I must admit. But something about how he looked when he slept made my heart throb fast. Omg! Don't do that. He will think you are stalking him!! I scolded myself, mentally. Then I heard something beside me.
"Al..." Oliver muttered. Wow. I smiled unknowingly. Oliver's eyes fluttered open and I turned my gaze from him and to my book. Shit. I thought.
"Hi, Al." Oliver blabbered.
"Hi" I replied, embarrassed.
"Why are you so tensed?" He asked.
"Uh.... The part from the book killed me. Hehe.." I lied and Oliver's eyebrows raised.
"Is that so???" He teased. I looked at him.
"You're mental, Ollie. I am totally not looking at you when you slept." I stuttered and immediately noticed what I did.
"Oh? So you stared at me when I slept eh? Take a photo, it lasts better." Oliver smirked. I wacked his arm.
"Screw you Ollie... I hate you." I uttered and yawned. Unknowingly, I leaned onto Oliver's shoulder and fell asleep. When I woke up, I noticed that I was leaning on Oliver's shoulder and his face was just inches from mine.
"Good afternoon, cupcake." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"Hi, Ollie. Can you let go of me?" I whispered as Roxanne and Hannah was asleep.
"Nope." He replied and pulled me closer to him.
"W---What?..." I stammered and looked into his grey eyes. My heart throbbed in my chest and my breathing became faster. I was really nervous and just looking at Oliver made me crazy.
"Well this is awkward." I stated and looked away. I felt his hand wrap around my waist and he hugged me.
"Sorry for making this scene awkward lol." Oliver apologized and pouted. I smiled and closed me eyes, leaning my head on his chest.
"Anyways, what do you think about it?"
"About what?" I asked and looked up.
"About us." Oliver answered.
"I mean, I'm not ready to date yet. But if it is tempting you, then, we can pretend to be a couple. And that can also please my friends and stops them from teasing me everytime." I replied, bluntly. Oliver turned me around and rested his hands on my shoulder.
"Really?" He asked, beaming with happiness.
"Yeah, why not?" I smiled as Oliver hugged me and he kissed my forehead.
"I love you :3" oliver teased and I blushed.
"I hate you" I joked and pecked Oliver's lip.
"Ooooooo~ look who is dating~" I heard a voice behind us.
"Seriously, Roxanne?" I questioned and Roxanne laughed.
"You two looks so cute together!" She exclaimed and I looked at Oliver. He was smiling, happily.
"Hehe... Maybe" I replied and looked over at where I thought Owen was seating. He wasn't there though....
"Where did Owen go?" I questioned, Oliver shrugged.
"He went to find somebody.." Roxanne explained. I nodded and leaned on the back of the seat, sighing.
"What's wrong?" Oliver quaked.
"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about Owen though..." I muttered, Oliver frowned.
"Do you want to find him?" He asked, I nodded.
"Okay."
"Thanks, I love you" I empathized.
"I will go with you." Oliver smiled, empathetically.
"Okay, c'mon." I replied and grabbed Oliver's hand. We walked out of the compartment and I tightened my grip on Oliver's hand. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand and whispered.
"It's fine. Nobody is there." Oliver assured me and I grinned. A few moments later, I saw Owen with... With Anastasia. I froze in my tracks when I saw Owen flirting with her and Oliver's eyes widened.
"C'mon." He said and I followed Oliver back to the compartment.
"I---I can't believe this." I sniffle back a sob.
"Yeah... It's fine. You still have me, who needs him anyways!" Oliver mentioned and I laughed, holding back my tears.
"Thanks, Ollie. You really helped me through all my challenges." I stiffled. A year rolled down my cheek and chocked back a sob.
"What can I say? Isn't that what couples do?" Oliver said, I beamed. Oliver leaned on the window and hugged me, pulling me towards his chest. My head hit his chest and I looked up.
"Lol. You are so cute when your shocked." Oliver teased, I frowned.
"Nah..." I disagreed and looked at the compartment door. Oliver laid down on the seats and I rested my head on his stomach. I was so exhausted, but the fact that I just woke up confused me even more. I looked to my side and Roxanne was staring outside the window, oblivious to her surroundings. My eyelids felt heavy and eventually I fell asleep. If you are wondering how me and Oliver looked like when we were sleeping then yeet

 If you are wondering how me and Oliver looked like when we were sleeping then yeet

Yeet.
"Cupcake.. time to wake up." Oliver yawned and I opened my eyes.
"Are we reaching?" I groaned and looked up at him.
"Yeah. I think in 10 minutes."
"Okay.." I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Oliver's hand was still on my waist, still hugging me. I saw Roxanne smiling at us, mischievously. I glared at her. 5 minutes later,
"We need to change, Ollie." I stated and Oliver nodded. I told Roxanne that we were going to change into our robes and she teased me. I walked with Oliver to the changing room and we stopped.
"Once I'm done,I'll wait for you outside. Okay?" He asked and I nodded. Oliver smiled and I went into the changing room. I changed quickly and when I stepped out, I saw Sanchez and her gang.
"Well well well, looks like miss blood traitor found a boyfriend. He's not here to save you, is he?" She teased, I growled and glared daggers at her. Then I saw Oliver behind her, grinning.
"Or is he? Look behind bitch." I chuckled when Emily turned around and saw Oliver.
"If you dare bully my girlfriend again, I swear I'll suppend your ass. You hear me?" Oliver threatened and Sanchez nodded, nervously. After that, she and her gang ran off and I hugged Oliver.
"Thanks." I smiled and Oliver smirked.
"You owe me something😂😂😂" Oliver laughed.
"Fine..." I pouted and pecked his lips. Man... That was awkward.... I thought and walked back to the compartment.
"Sooooo~ I see that something happened there?" Roxanne teased and I rolled my eyes. Oliver totally ignored her and sat down beside me.
"Did something bad happen? Why aren't you guys talking?"
"Oh? We are telepathically talking so you won't hear the flirtious comments." Oliver snorted and I giggled. Roxanne made a disgusted face and cracked up as well. Just then, the train stopped.
"C'mon let's go." I said, Oliver and Roxanne followed  behind me.
"You do know you are so cute right?" Oliver whispered in my ear, his breath sent tingles down my spine.
"Oh shut up Ollie. I don't really think you understand, I ain't cute." I muttered and Oliver smirked.
"I think you are."
"Screw you.." I looked away for a second and saw Owen. I grabbed Oliver's hand and held it tight.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Oliver asked and looked at me, worried.
"I-I'm fine... I'm just paranoid a little.." I lied and Oliver frowned.
"No, your not fine. You saw Owen didn't you? Ignore him cupcake, he isn't worth it. Trust me." Oliver smiled and I went crazy. His smile can make a girl go mad and boy they were right. I was blushing furiously and looked to my right. I saw Hannah and Felix talking to each other and smirked. My OTP was definitely real.
"Fine..."