Chapter 7(Year 5-6)

"Welcome back to Hogwarts students. This year, all 3rd years are allowed to go to Hogsmeade and I remind you students to not go to the 3rd floor." McGonagall said and then, every 1st years starts the sorting. I sat at the Ravenclaw table, laying on my arm. I saw a pair of silver eyes staring at me from a far. It is Oliver. I looked into his eyes, my black ones meeting his. I was... Lost. Lost in his eyes, it was filled with lots of emotions. Happiness and love. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Al? Are you alright?" I spun around and saw Laura.
"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks." I muttered, looking up at the teacher's table.
"Let's start the feast!" McGonagall smiled and food appeared. There is clinking of forks and spoons and joyful chattering.
"I missed you guys sooooo much!" Miki grinned. I smiled and ate the chicken on my plate.
"M---"
"Same!! Me too!" Anastasia interrupted me. I glared at her and she smirked. Bitch. I cussed in my head, turned my gaze to the foods and continued eating. I could see, in the corner of my eyes, Ana flirting with Owen, who was a table away from us. I tried not to look at them but, my not-so-genius plan failed, badly. I kept turning my head and catching a glimpse of Owen before turning back, praying that he would not catch me looking. I sighed.
"This isn't working out.." I murmured under my breath. Then, I decided to go back to the Ravenclaw common room and get an early rest. I got up of my seat, walked pass the 'couple' and out of the hall. I heard footsteps behind me and stopped.
"Hey. Are you okay? Al?" A warm voice spoke, I turned.
"Hi... Yeah I'm fine. Just uhm... Tired. Yeah, tired." I muttered and looked at my shoes. I couldn't bear to look at Oliver, I feel that I had hurt him...
"You know you can trust me right?" He said, reassuringly and used a thumb and lifted my chin. I turned away, flustered.
"I--- I can't. I'm sorry." I turned my back and walked off, quickly. Why did I do that? My eyes filled with tears and I wiped the tears with the back of my hand. Why am I crying over a boy?! Isn't he just a boy? Pull yourself together Al! I chided myself for being an emotional ass kid. Finally, I reached the common room and inside, some of the fellow Ravenclaws are playing Wizards Chess, others are studying or sleeping on the couches. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, sobbing. The door then creaked opened.
"Huh?" I peaked from my pillow. What. The. Actual. Hell.
"Um..... Why are you here?" I stared at the dude, who's standing outside the doorway, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I just came here to see if your okay.... Seems like you don't want to talk now, can I come in?" He asked, I laid back down on my bed and nodded. Walking over, he threw his jacket on the chair and sat down on my bed.
"What brings you here, Oliver?" I asked, looking up at the ceiling. Oliver laid down beside me and smiled.
"To see you of course. If not why would I be here?" He teased, his grey eyes lighting up.
"You've been crying, because of Owen right?" I looked over my shoulder, staring deep into his intoxicating, sparkling grey eyes.
"Maybe it's because of him or... You." I chuckled at his reaction. He shot me the face which has 'you just broke my heart's emotion but obviously Oliver was just faking it. We both laid there in silence, looking at the ceiling and then, the lights suddenly flickered and died. I jumped a little and moved a little closer to Oliver, scared.
"It's fine, I'm here." His voice called me down a little and I smiled. I rested my head on his stomach and Oliver's free arm slithered to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes for a little while but I ended up falling asleep.
When I awoke, I saw that Oliver was still asleep so I tip toed to the bathroom to shower, bringing in my clothes with me, just in case. It really lightened my mood after the shower and I dried my hair using a hair dryer and tied it up into a braid, twisting my braided hair into a bun so it looks like a warrior princess design. When I got out of the bathroom, I was instantly greeted with a pair of hands wrapping around my waist.
"Good morning cupcake."
"Hi. Oliver, are you still sleeping? You sound like you are...."
"I'm completely awake."
"Well, you need to get ready and this isn't what 'just friends' do. We are only acting as couples so I can please my friends. I don't think we can be anything more than friends.." I explained, looking up at Oliver who was kinda smirking.
"Well... Then we'll be a level more than friends. We will be a real coupl-"
"-I can't. I have made too many mistakes, I can't afford to make anymore. I'm sorry Oliver but it's not going to work." Escaping out of Oliver's grasp, I ran out of the common room, leaving Oliver in my dorm, thinking over what I just said.