Fun

There was four days till school started up again and I started feeling very nervous. I was afraid of going back but I knew I had to. Lindsey would sure have something new to humiliate me with. In four days I would go back to being Crazy-Clair, four eyes, freak show and nerd.

       Today I was going to the beach with my family and Jordan's family. I decide that I wasn't going to let the thought of Lindsey ruin the last four days of summer for me, I was determined to have fun.                          I packed my towel and sunscreen and changed into my bathing suit. I pulled my green pull over on and grabbed some black shorts. I put my hair up in a quick ponytail slipped my phone into my pocket and ran down stairs. I helped my dad fill the cooler and waited for mom and Alex to finish getting dressed. When they were done my mom called Jordan's mom, Katherine and told her we were ready to head out. Since we were going to a new beach that my family had never been to we had to wait for Jordan's family to come so we could follow them. Alex and I sat on the couch and waited. I looked over at him and he was engulfed in his phone, like he mostly is. I pull my phone out of my pocket and decide to text Jerome and see what he was up too. About 20 minutes later Jordan's dad's blue Mazda pulled up outside of our house. We all piled into our the car and left.

       Once we got to the beach we all greeted each other. My dad and Jordan's dad, Frank went over to help my mom and Katherine unpack. Me, Jordan, Alex and Jordan's brother, Tyler took the towels and beach chairs and set up. When we got everything set up me and Jordan decided to go swim. We took off the clothes we had on over our bathing suites and ran into the water. It was cold at first and the water bit at my legs and as I walked in father it felt freezing against my stomach. Jordan ducked under and came up fast. I decided to the same thing. As I went under all the sounds were blocked out and it was silent. The coldness went away as I shot back up. We swum for a half hour and then went to get something to eat. We spent the rest of the day talking about summer and we drew in the sand with our toes. Jordan wanted to make a sand castle so we did. Alex and Tyler helped us with it and when they were getting water they came back and dumped it on our heads. We had a lot of fun that day and Me, Jordan, Katie and Jerome already had plans for tomorrow. There is no way I'm not gonna have fun.